Welcome to Gaia! ::

In janurary don't forget the giftrape thread
We havent. It's up there in the january post!

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Celesse
Slippers were abundant, nearly every avatar was wearing a pair. Some users even started threads saying they were tired of seeing them and a good many sold them to the store for a mere 11 gold. Who knew how popular they would really become in the later months...I can only imagine how many Gaians are kicking themselves today xd

*Falls out of chair*
Holy...I can't believe some people! Some must've been kicking themselves after they saw the prices they've been going for! *keeps jolly slippers*
Wow, I remember the early days...

My sister was talking about some website her friend really liked, and me, always looking for fun little niches in the web, snuck into her weblog and found the link to that site, which was Gaia! However, I did not join, rather hung out, looking at all of the links, wondering if I'd ever really mesh in with all the other people in the actual forum. But, September 5th, I decided to join up. I remember my first outfit, the black shirt, goth boots, and dried leather skirt. But, to sum it up, I now have 4114 posts, which is amazing, as I never really got this much into any forum in the past, and have come to love this site very much. Thank you, everyone!
I think it will be the same deal with the santa hats. We will look back and kick ourselves. But let's not get into ecinomics here ^^

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
^_^ Ah...I remember when I first joined Gaia. It was at the very end of the summer last year. A friend had shown me the site. And I have loved it ever since then.

My favorite memory is the day I created my bar. ^_^ I was so proud of it and still am. It started out very small and since then has grown into something truly great.

My other favorite memories are: Halloween because that day was filled with so much craziness. whee

And Christmas Eve because I stayed up late chatting with friends while we waited for the announcement of the December Donation Items.

And of course, as a final note, had I not signed up on Gaia I wouldd never have made the many fantastic friends that I have. 3nodding whee

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

Zaeyde
I think it will be the same deal with the santa hats. We will look back and kick ourselves. But let's not get into ecinomics here ^^

Thats why I kept the hat and jolly slippers in their original boxes 3nodding
Jacki Jinx
Celesse
Slippers were abundant, nearly every avatar was wearing a pair. Some users even started threads saying they were tired of seeing them and a good many sold them to the store for a mere 11 gold. Who knew how popular they would really become in the later months...I can only imagine how many Gaians are kicking themselves today xd

*Falls out of chair*
Holy...I can't believe some people! Some must've been kicking themselves after they saw the prices they've been going for! *keeps jolly slippers*

Yup. My friend is still kicking herself for selling her chickies xd
crying Oh god, this makes me remember the days where there were only 300 people on, there was practically nobody to talk to in the mornings and ... *bawls* I have this much Gaia!nostalgia and I've only been here for 7 and a half months. *sniffle*

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mizuiro
Zaeyde

Thats why I kept the hat and jolly slippers in their original boxes 3nodding
Smart one...should've done that myself...

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Strawberry Cat
Jacki Jinx
Celesse

*Falls out of chair*

Yup. My friend is still kicking herself for selling her chickies xd
Now what would that be called, the self-giftrape?
Callie-chan
crying Oh god, this makes me remember the days where there were only 300 people on, there was practically nobody to talk to in the mornings and ... *bawls* I have this much Gaia!nostalgia and I've only been here for 7 and a half months. *sniffle*

^^ See, this is what we are looking for. Miz and I are very impressed that users have been making intelligent posts and not spamming or anything. This thread has really turned out well.
Well... I've only been here a little over a month, so I don't know much, but this month the first ever Gaian inspired Newgrounds flash was created. I think this is quite memorable as I'm sure many will follow soon. 3nodding

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

Petite Chatte
Well... I've only been here a little over a month, so I don't know much, but this month the first ever Gaian inspired Newgrounds flash was created. I think this is quite memorable as I'm sure many will follow soon. 3nodding

Is that the cigarette one? Or did someone make a different one?
Mizuiro
Petite Chatte

Is that the cigarette one? Or did someone make a different one?

Ya, the Cigarette one... sure, some people don't like it, but it still is the first flash on Gaia... and it was pretty funny, even if you are for Cigarette.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff