• Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
only 200k?? O.O You must mean 2 million. eek

I got the stupid chickies 4 times before I got the bunnies. whee
Rayquazza
Aithne
Jacki Jinx
Celesse
Slippers were abundant, nearly every avatar was wearing a pair. Some users even started threads saying they were tired of seeing them and a good many sold them to the store for a mere 11 gold. Who knew how popular they would really become in the later months...I can only imagine how many Gaians are kicking themselves today xd

*Falls out of chair*
Holy...I can't believe some people! Some must've been kicking themselves after they saw the prices they've been going for! *keeps jolly slippers*

*cries*

I gave my slippers away for free. Someone asked me nicely and I saw no reason why sad

Now she has a million pairs coz she was collecting them, and I'm slipperless sad

Shaoli?

Quote:
Indeed. 3nodding

*loves his bowtie*

It was indeed Shaoli.
SSJ Girl
only 200k?? O.O You must mean 2 million. eek

I got the stupid chickies 4 times before I got the bunnies. whee

Nope, 200k.

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Aithne
Rayquazza
Aithne
Jacki Jinx
Celesse
Slippers were abundant, nearly every avatar was wearing a pair. Some users even started threads saying they were tired of seeing them and a good many sold them to the store for a mere 11 gold. Who knew how popular they would really become in the later months...I can only imagine how many Gaians are kicking themselves today xd

*Falls out of chair*
Holy...I can't believe some people! Some must've been kicking themselves after they saw the prices they've been going for! *keeps jolly slippers*

*cries*

I gave my slippers away for free. Someone asked me nicely and I saw no reason why sad

Now she has a million pairs coz she was collecting them, and I'm slipperless sad

Shaoli?

Quote:
Indeed. 3nodding

*loves his bowtie*

It was indeed Shaoli.

I remember that. I thought she was crazy for buying the stupid things. >.> 26 pair she had. >.>

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!! 200.000??? O.O I must see that thread. Where is the linmk?
I think she still has them all. It's in her sig.

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I do admire that in her. That hasnt sold them all and made millions. >.>

DAMNIT. crying I envy her. confused Think I'm pretty stupid for not starting up an auction thread but instead selling my bunnies for a privte offer. >.>
She'd have more gold than she'd have any use for. What fun would Gaia be with infinite gold?
Aithne
She'd have more gold than she'd have any use for. What fun would Gaia be with infinite gold?

*drools*

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
If you keep this thread up and keep updating it could become of great value. surprised
Bump! domokun
Aithne
If she sold them all then the price would go down... Thus she'd buy each and every one back... Thus she'd be ripping off all those who deserve them more than someone who is hoarding items.... And as I recall last time I checked hoarding of event items was a bannable offence...... Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading somewhere when I first joined that it was

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yitomic
Aithne
If she sold them all then the price would go down... Thus she'd buy each and every one back... Thus she'd be ripping off all those who deserve them more than someone who is hoarding items.... And as I recall last time I checked hoarding of event items was a bannable offence...... Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading somewhere when I first joined that it was

Of course that's not true. eek It's called economy/business. sweatdrop And even though I regret it that I didn't think of it. There's no way it's illegal. whee Just very smart. *is doing the same with jolly hats*
SSJ Girl
Yitomic
Aithne

Of course that's not true. eek It's called economy/business. sweatdrop And even though I regret it that I didn't think of it. There's no way it's illegal. whee Just very smart. *is doing the same with jolly hats*
Which part? Her ripping people off by selling high thus lowering the economy and buying all the slippers back for far less than what she sold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff