Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its not funny!*Rips Diet's kimono off* Behold!She is a male in disguise!!!
OH! OH! blaugh I KNOW! ninja it's all codenamecinderella's fault! she's behind this somehow, I just know it! xd

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Rayquazza

gonk NOOOOOO, i've been exposed! *tucks little diet between legs* you didn't see anything, you didn't see anything! >.<;;;;
diet otaku
Rayquazza

gonk NOOOOOO, i've been exposed! *tucks little diet between legs* you didn't see anything, you didn't see anything! >.<;;;;

ROTFL, LMFAO.
Rayquazza
Cynder
Rayquazza
dri chan
Did you guys see that one person? XD When the gender changing was first added. She switched and that's what happened.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun DOMO EAT IMAGE!" />

At least she kept her boobs!!!

Are you saying you want to keep your man-boobs ray?

No!!But I want to have some reminder of MY gender!I have just got the face!She kept her boobs!

Yes, but in your first post, the image with the jacket ... you're not wearing undies eek So that picture does relate. sweatdrop
diet otaku
Rayquazza

*falls over* blaugh Too much amusement for being so early!!!
dri chan
Rayquazza
Cynder
Rayquazza
dri chan
Did you guys see that one person? XD When the gender changing was first added. She switched and that's what happened.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun DOMO EAT IMAGE!" />

No!!But I want to have some reminder of MY gender!I have just got the face!She kept her boobs!

Yes, but in your first post, the image with the jacket ... you're not wearing undies eek So that picture does relate. sweatdrop

On that same pic: I HAVE NO BALLS ON THAT FRIGGEN PIC!!!
Rayquazza
dri chan
Rayquazza
Cynder
Rayquazza
dri chan

Eh, we're all unic, didn't you know? xd
Cynder
Rayquazza
dri chan
Rayquazza
Cynder
Rayquazza
dri chan

Eh, we're all unic, didn't you know? xd

You get to keep your pants, I dont, Pants=dignity.
I find it weird that even though the parts aren't meant to be shown without the underwear, yet the area is still correctly shaded... xd
I first glanced at this and didn't read it all, thought it was a glitch for all. So I went out and bought heart boxers, but I can't wear them crying I want to wear them so badly. Should I keep them in hopes that I too will one day have a glitch? Or should I just sell them to someone?

Ray, don't feel too bad, guys in women't clothing can be quite sexy wink
Wilhemina
I find it weird that even though the parts aren't meant to be shown without the underwear, yet the area is still correctly shaded... xd

Lanzer...you little freak.....

Ice Heart's Queen

You poor thing!! Why hasn't anyone fixed you!!? gonk
TwiggZzler
I first glanced at this and didn't read it all, thought it was a glitch for all. So I went out and bought heart boxers, but I can't wear them crying I want to wear them so badly. Should I keep them in hopes that I too will one day have a glitch? Or should I just sell them to someone?

Ray, don't feel too bad, guys in women't clothing can be quite sexy wink

In the first pic, I HAVE NO CLOTHING, whatsoever, its just so...plain...
Dorg Endo
You poor thing!! Why hasn't anyone fixed you!!? gonk

THING!??!Why does everyone keep calling me a thing?!?!Im human!!!(At least I hope I still am)
They still call me a thing here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces