Welcome to Gaia! ::

diet otaku
wow, gaia's first hermaphrodite...
that, or Ray's a really ugly chick xd :sympathy for ray:
Cynder
diet otaku

Must...erase....that...image...from...my...head....intoxicating...brain...cells....
Rayquazza
Cynder
diet otaku

Must...erase....that...image...from...my...head....intoxicating...brain...cells....
surprised ffers bleach: Hey, at least no one's asking to touch your man-boobs yet xd
Oops...there go my chances to become a Gaian sex symbol sweatdrop
Did you guys see that one person? XD When the gender changing was first added. She switched and that's what happened.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cynder
Rayquazza
Cynder
diet otaku

surprised ffers bleach: Hey, at least no one's asking to touch your man-boobs yet xd

Ew,ew,ew,ew,ew,ew,ew,ew.....
hey, maybe there's hope! I'm clocking 3 mods in Q&F right now. SOMEBODY has to know how to get a hold of Lanzer
dri chan
Did you guys see that one person? XD When the gender changing was first added. She switched and that's what happened.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At least she kept her boobs!!!

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
a couple of differences, though... she's just topless, she still has all girl bits. and she changed her gender to get that way. ray just logged on, and got a new pair of funbags for free... eek
Rayquazza
dri chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun DOMO EAT IMAGE!" />

Are you saying you want to keep your man-boobs ray?
diet otaku
a couple of differences, though... she's just topless, she still has all girl bits. and she changed her gender to get that way. ray just logged on, and got a new pair of funbags for free... eek

Exactly!!And I cant even wear something to cover myself!
Cynder
Rayquazza
dri chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun DOMO EAT IMAGE!" />

Are you saying you want to keep your man-boobs ray?

No!!But I want to have some reminder of MY gender!I have just got the face!She kept her boobs!
Rayquazza
diet otaku

Exactly!!And I cant even wear something to cover myself!
MUST... NOT... MAKE...FUN...OF...RAY! xd

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
maybe you can make some money while you're in this bind? do a crazy nekkid hermaphrodite dance in the exchange for gold? xd
diet otaku
maybe you can make some money while you're in this bind? do a crazy nekkid hermaphrodite dance in the exchange for gold? xd

I'd pay to see that! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces