Welcome to Gaia! ::

MWashu
Angelz01
I'm Janet by the way ^^ Forgot to introduce myself. Hmm to keep posting in this thread we need like a topic if you know what I mean. Or it gets to the point where you don't know what to post ^^;; Is there anything in particular you would want to know about us? Or anything you want to talk about.

Huh, yeah. I get your point. Okay... We'll just pull topics out our a**! Yay! Have any of you seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Nope haven't seen it yet. And LoL topics out of our a**. xd
Treighlynn
eek *laughs* that is just funnie looking. Anyway i think that it is kinda neat that you are doing this. It would be cool to have, this is the first fourm i have ever posted on so i am not really sure how you would do this kinda thing......*sniff sniff* makes me wish i could draw........anyway you want us to chat? About what? I could talk all day about anything!!! Hey reply with something to talk about and i will talk ......anyway (say that waaaay to much) I think it is cool that you persons can use all these cool drawing softwares...i still get confoosed using paint sweatdrop So yup yup yea...ok.......hmmmm

lol. What's funny looking? The drawing on the first page, or somethin' else?

I'm pretty good in paint because that's the only program I was ever able to use, so I used it alot. I'm so lucky these two people agreed to CG the drawings! ^_^;;

Just practice drawing. I started out drawing bad stick figures, and now even those kick a**! (I can draw a pretty mean stick figure! wink ) Just practice. Practice makes better. ^_^

Right now we're discussing the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Have you ever seen it?
SakuSatinam
^^;; i feel really bad now.. i would put my drawings on my computer, but i dont have a scanner here.. U_U... ^_^ oh well, i can still draw tho.. what kind of drawing do you do? like anime, or realistic, landscape, or what?

Oh, wow, that sucks. :/ I'm afraid to commit myself to CG-ing, I'm still kind of in alpha mode myself. Well, always worth a try. -shrug- Heck, I made a kiwi pixel, and some other little tidbits, can't be too much different. xD
MWashu
SakuSatinam
XD yeah!!! its really good.. i've only seen the movie tho, i'd love to see the stage version as well.. i loved the songs..

^^;; i saw it a while ago, though, so my memory of it might be fragmented..

Which version did you see??

I saw it on tv for the first time when I was 12. I think it took me a few years of sexual confusion to get over it, lol. My dad owns the dvd now, and I'm thinking of watching it today. I'd LOVE to see it on stage, or at least in a movie theater. xp

hehe, yea.. i saw it when I was a bit younger than that, I think, like 10 or 11.. ^^; i really liked the music and stuff and thought it was cool, but i was really really confused by the end.. >.< rgh, lucky.. I wanna watch it, lol. ^_^ It would be fun to see it on a big screen.. *-* I loved the one geeky guy, just because it was hilarious to see the situations that he was thrown into, hehe.
alright i ment the little eek face..it is funnie looking....and i can kinda draw but I am more of a writer and Rocky Horro picture show!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE i have seen it a bunch of times.......i have the old record to it..
SakuSatinam
^^;; i feel really bad now.. i would put my drawings on my computer, but i dont have a scanner here.. U_U... ^_^ oh well, i can still draw tho.. what kind of drawing do you do? like anime, or realistic, landscape, or what?

I just recently got my scanner installed. We've always had it (I think my dad got it off E-Bay! xd ), but Dad's just never gotten around to installing it. And now that I've got it installed, it won't work for me. crying (That's okay, though. I can fix it.)

I draw anime. I feel in love with anime before I even knew what it was. (Voltron, baby! Yeah!) Right now, though, my normal anime sucks. My real forte is with chibi drawings. Now THOSE kick a**! xd
Treighlynn
alright i ment the little eek face..it is funnie looking....and i can kinda draw but I am more of a writer and Rocky Horro picture show!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE i have seen it a bunch of times.......i have the old record to it..

xd
I drew Chibis of all my teachers once,..they laughed...
SakuSatinam
MWashu
SakuSatinam
XD yeah!!! its really good.. i've only seen the movie tho, i'd love to see the stage version as well.. i loved the songs..

^^;; i saw it a while ago, though, so my memory of it might be fragmented..

Which version did you see??

I saw it on tv for the first time when I was 12. I think it took me a few years of sexual confusion to get over it, lol. My dad owns the dvd now, and I'm thinking of watching it today. I'd LOVE to see it on stage, or at least in a movie theater. xp

hehe, yea.. i saw it when I was a bit younger than that, I think, like 10 or 11.. ^^; i really liked the music and stuff and thought it was cool, but i was really really confused by the end.. >.< rgh, lucky.. I wanna watch it, lol. ^_^ It would be fun to see it on a big screen.. *-* I loved the one geeky guy, just because it was hilarious to see the situations that he was thrown into, hehe.

No, I love when Dr. Frankenfurter come into his room dressed as Janet, and when he discovers it's not Janet, he gives in anyway. xd
^^ cool !! i wanna learn to CG eventually, but I guess you just have to expirement at first, hehe.

Well, last year, I was computer shopping for my dad's birthday and my brother was like to my dad. " LOOK! THEY HAVE A SCANNER/PRINTER DEAL!"

But noo.. we had to stick with the old printer.. so hehe.. ^^; haven't got one yet.

^^ I draw anime as well.. I got hooked with Sailor Moon and then moved onto other things.

^^; I'm okay with chibis, ( I like to draw the CLAMP style ones 3nodding ) but I love to draw normal.. ^^ I LOVE ParaKiss, so I kinda base my style on that, I guess. I love how Ai Yazawa draws their eyes.. and the clothes..
Treighlynn
I drew Chibis of all my teachers once,..they laughed...

I drew a stick figure of my AP teacher yelling at wide-eyed child about how the meaning of life is to pass the AP test. Everyone says I should give it to him, but I'm scared... @_@
SakuSatinam
^^ cool !! i wanna learn to CG eventually, but I guess you just have to expirement at first, hehe.

Well, last year, I was computer shopping for my dad's birthday and my brother was like to my dad. " LOOK! THEY HAVE A SCANNER/PRINTER DEAL!"

But noo.. we had to stick with the old printer.. so hehe.. ^^; haven't got one yet.

^^ I draw anime as well.. I got hooked with Sailor Moon and then moved onto other things.

^^; I'm okay with chibis, ( I like to draw the CLAMP style ones 3nodding ) but I love to draw normal.. ^^ I LOVE ParaKiss, so I kinda base my style on that, I guess. I love how Ai Yazawa draws their eyes.. and the clothes..

lol. Eyes and clothes are my worst things! xd
Moooo ok a little off topic...BUUUUTTTTT Mwashu you live in Florida? What opart i am from west palm...just curious!! gonk funnie face!!!
Angelz01
MWashu
Angelz01
I'm Janet by the way ^^ Forgot to introduce myself. Hmm to keep posting in this thread we need like a topic if you know what I mean. Or it gets to the point where you don't know what to post ^^;; Is there anything in particular you would want to know about us? Or anything you want to talk about.

Huh, yeah. I get your point. Okay... We'll just pull topics out our a**! Yay! Have any of you seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Nope haven't seen it yet. And LoL topics out of our a**. xd
xd
Treighlynn
Moooo ok a little off topic...BUUUUTTTTT Mwashu you live in Florida? What opart i am from west palm...just curious!! gonk funnie face!!!
I live in Jacksonville. W00t! Go Jags! No, wait. I'd get jumped if I rooted for the home team HERE. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff