Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes. Thank you all for coming. (If you're still here! sweatdrop ) Yeah, portraits are drawings of your avatars. Just stick around and talk so I can see what you guys are like, because I'm basing this off the character of the the Worthy One. wink
That's an excellent idea. ^^ I'm a newbie, I know, but, I'm not asking. xD If you need any help with uploading, possibly cg-ing (just started, so it may not be the best), whatever, I'll try to help. ^^ Lol, I haven't been a newbie anywear in a long time... Heh, 'cept school. wink Your drawings are wicked awesome, last time I drew something... You just don't wanna know. razz Good luck to whoever gets something drawn, they deserve it! ^^
cowie
That's an excellent idea. ^^ I'm a newbie, I know, but, I'm not asking. xD If you need any help with uploading, possibly cg-ing (just started, so it may not be the best), whatever, I'll try to help. ^^ Lol, I haven't been a newbie anywear in a long time... Heh, 'cept school. wink Your drawings are wicked awesome, last time I drew something... You just don't wanna know. razz Good luck to whoever gets something drawn, they deserve it! ^^

Thank you. Thank you very much. Kimberly Daniels is already CGing it, but maybe if I get, like, a runner-up or something, I'll send the portrait to you to CG? It's up to you, but that's be cool, 'cause then TWO newbies get something... ^_^ Tell me what you think.
Get to know us better..? *tilts head*

^_^ Well, what would you like to know?

And you can call me Saku, by the way.
Quote:
Thank you. Thank you very much. Kimberly Daniels is already CGing it, but maybe if I get, like, a runner-up or something, I'll send the portrait to you to CG? It's up to you, but that's be cool, 'cause then TWO newbies get something... ^_^ Tell me what you think.

That's an excellent idea, but I'm just a second resort, I'm not actually that good... Anyhow, that is a great idea, make two newbies happy. I have someone to help me around the site that I've known forever, so I'm lucky. ^^
cowie
Quote:

That's an excellent idea, but I'm just a second resort, I'm not actually that good... Anyhow, that is a great idea, make two newbies happy. I have someone to help me around the site that I've known forever, so I'm lucky. ^^

Woot! This is so cool. This whole deal keeps getting better and better. ^_^ Go noobs!
Haha, yes, go n00bs! razz
Me me draw me please... pm me any time... I don't got no friends crying
SakuSatinam
Get to know us better..? *tilts head*

^_^ Well, what would you like to know?

And you can call me Saku, by the way.

Well, I mean I want to know what kind of people you guys are. I'm basing my decision off character. ^_^ I'd prefer to see you guys talking amongst yourselves, though. I don't wanna milk it out of ya'. sweatdrop
I'm Janet by the way ^^ Forgot to introduce myself. Hmm to keep posting in this thread we need like a topic if you know what I mean. Or it gets to the point where you don't know what to post ^^;; Is there anything in particular you would want to know about us? Or anything you want to talk about.
dang an offer like this is very kind lol.makes me think i was a noob
Oh, what a n00b I am, I forgot to introduce myself. xd I'm Cowie, username says it all. razz It's a looong story why, and my friend figured it out while sleeping.
Angelz01
I'm Janet by the way ^^ Forgot to introduce myself. Hmm to keep posting in this thread we need like a topic if you know what I mean. Or it gets to the point where you don't know what to post ^^;; Is there anything in particular you would want to know about us? Or anything you want to talk about.

Huh, yeah. I get your point. Okay... We'll just pull topics out our a**! Yay! Have any of you seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
oh yeah almost 4got.my name is kaui
Quote:
Huh, yeah. I get your point. Okay... We'll just pull topics out our a**! Yay! Have any of you seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

xD Naw, heard it's good though, I'd love to see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff