4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
MWashu
Kimberly Daniels
^^ Yep. XD I draw for all my friends. For free, of course. 3nodding

Because I'm not that good. sweatdrop

Did you do that writing by mouse, too? 'Cause that... That'd be a worshipable skill right there. ^_^

Yep. XD

Oo, and that piccy is cute. ^^
Kimberly Daniels
MWashu
Kimberly Daniels
^^ Yep. XD I draw for all my friends. For free, of course. 3nodding

Because I'm not that good. sweatdrop

Did you do that writing by mouse, too? 'Cause that... That'd be a worshipable skill right there. ^_^

Yep. XD

Oo, and that piccy is cute. ^^

Wow. I am totally and utterly speechless. Because that is very, very good. ^_^ I have no skill with the mouse, heh...

Thanks about the pic... It's a newbie, sorta... Kinda got the confused, noob look to 'im. And one of my first tries at a guy. I was just thinking I hope the Worthy Noob is a girl, 'cause I havn't drawn many guys in the past. sweatdrop (But I'm not gonna let that bias my decision!)
Er.. hello. 3nodding I'm a newbie... but er.. I'm kind of confused. What's a signature? o.O;

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
MWashu

Wow. I am totally and utterly speechless. Because that is very, very good. ^_^ I have no skill with the mouse, heh...

Thanks about the pic... It's a newbie, sorta... Kinda got the confused, noob look to 'im. And one of my first tries at a guy. I was just thinking I hope the Worthy Noob is a girl, 'cause I havn't drawn many guys in the past. sweatdrop (But I'm not gonna let that bias my decision!)

sweatdrop Thank youuuu. ^-^

3nodding I am not that good at drawing guys either, only girls, but its a good drawing nonetheless! whee
Blue Topaz
Er.. hello. 3nodding I'm a newbie... but er.. I'm kind of confused. What's a signature? o.O;

A signature is the picture that shows up below your post. Like mine is an invader zim thing and my gold count (not real).
MWashu
Blue Topaz

A signature is the picture that shows up below your post. Like mine is an invader zim thing and my gold count (not real).
Oh okay I see.. whee Sorry for asking such a dumb question sweatdrop I'm still a bit confused about Gaia.
It's okay, Blue Topaz. I had no clue what it was when I was a newbie, either. ^_^

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I knew what a signature was, but I didnt know how to create one on Gaia at first.. XD
Hehe. I had the hardest time trying to understand the "bump" concept. ^_^ Stick around, Blue Topaz. Maybe I'll draw you!

Either way, I need you guys to keep the thread alive. My scanner's on the fritz so I may have to reset. crying Be back later. ^_^

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Alrighty then! Bump.

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump. heart
I'm back. Me dad couldn't get it to work, I guess. I dunno, I walked away, and when I come back, he's gone! Oh well, we can fix it tomorrow. No biggy.
There. I changed the title. Maybe it will attract more people.

*sigh* Between waiting for people to show up and waiting for my "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope" to finish downloading, this is really driving me nuts. Someone come in here now! scream gonk
*sigh* Bump...
Um I'm a nebie redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff