Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Well, even though we're off to a new thread with all the hope and future that comes with new threads, I'm sorely going to miss this place.

I grew up here. My first post on Gaia was made in here and I've frequented it ever since. The friends I speak to all the time on Gaia and AIM are all from this thread. This place holds so many memories in it's 12,000 pages.

The fact that this thread is going into the Memorable Threads makes me so happy...it's so important to me and I know it's important to the other regulars and oldbies. A thread with so many memories to so many people deserves no less than the MT forum.

So as my final post ever in my home, I bid thee farewell. I love you, FAAFN! heart

Here's the link to the new FAAFN:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
May the memories continue on.
It's sad to see FAAFN go. I remember when I first showed up here, maybe post 5k.
It was full of friendly people and fun events and stories. (Forgot to add, First person I ever talked to was Riona, at about 9 AM)

Anyway, ill always remember The Cheesecake thing with Shadow, fine times. And drugged up cheesecake. heart

I remember all the faces, I remember all the problems, most fo them fixed. Thanks to the kind people here at FAAFN. I remember Jello, (Who I seem to keep just missing when ever she shows up. razz ) And Auntie Shadow, and Riona, Cent, and Neb (And his dislocated shoulder). All who were the first ones to introduce me to FAAFN. And some of the newer friends (That's like the last 6 months.)

I know I don't really post much anymore, but i'm lurking. heart 3nodding ninja

But, i'm sure the newer threads will be just as great! cool heart surprised

Oh, and the glompage. domokun heart

So, rock on in the afterlife FAAFN, we'll be hangin with your offspring thinking of you. *salute* *cue taps on trumpet* crying gonk cry heart

And now, we remember those who we lost this year:

(Things that I got from FAAFN)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

So many more. PM if you want some. ^^

Goodnight FAAFN, have a good sleep! And a Helena style funeral. But I get to be Gerard! heart

Ciao,

The Oreo Man/Mike

Xilo Pryce's Wife

Dangerous Lover

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
While I know we all love and will miss the faafn.
Please no more posts.
The last post should be a link to the new thread.

yawnzers hi all

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

:3 Topic is now locked so it can be placed in Memorable Threads. Please go to the new thread:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff