Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's the pencil version:

User Image

I'm off to get some gold or something. Maybe check out the exchange. Ciao! heart

(And Lord_Nikecon, I might draw you if I didn't already have a job in the works... Stick around, maybe you'll catch me when I'm free. wink )
Zero Oxide
MWashu
Yo, Zero. I sent off your portrait to be colored.

Thanks! I owe you one. 3nodding

No you don't. It's free! @_@
MWashu
Here's the pencil version:

User Image

I'm off to get some gold or something. Maybe check out the exchange. Ciao! heart

(And Lord_Nikecon, I might draw you if I didn't already have a job in the works... Stick around, maybe you'll catch me when I'm free. wink )

Look'in good. 3nodding
MWashu
Zero Oxide
MWashu
Yo, Zero. I sent off your portrait to be colored.

Thanks! I owe you one. 3nodding

No you don't. It's free! @_@

I knew that. blaugh

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Lord_Nikecon
xp Sure don't help the guy that's in burlap clothing >_< domokun

Hmm, I used to be in the same burlap clothing myself. However, I didn't go around asking for gold. I didn't even know about a Charity forum, so I do think I helped you in a way by pointing out Charity.

Also, unlike you, I didn't care about how much gold I started off with. I got my first 500 gold, bought me a trading pass, and from there, the gold jumped to what it is now. Forget about the gold right now, just post and have fun! Before you know it, your gold count will be as high as Lanzer's count!
Art please. blaugh
Well, I'm out for this evening. *Waves and leaves the room.*
scream I wan't asking for gold >_< I was asking where you go to put you avatar in >_<

Nikecon

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Lord_Nikecon
scream I wan't asking for gold >_< I was asking where you go to put you avatar in >_<

Nikecon..
PS as you can tell i like going >_<

| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
---------------
Lol as you cna tell.. I"m bored.. Any ways I guess i'll go work on my website

BAH! I am so sorry! I thought that you were the same guy that was in here begging for gold! *duct tapes eyes open* I must pay attention to the people that post!

Again, sorry about getting mad at you like that. So many people beg for gold, it's hard to keep track of them all!

Anyways, here's the answer to your question.

Click on your avatar on the top of the page, that will take you to your inventory page. There should be a tab that says "Edit Profile" above your info, click that. On the second set of questions, there's a place for your signature. That's where you can place pictures. I think Gaia has a size limit of 500x500 pixels...that, I'm not too sure of.
Thanks.. It's okay.. Since this is a topic wiht 104 pages I would guess that it would get confusing...

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
LunaBee
bump whee

Thanks for helping bump, LunaBee!

Ba-bump!
Can I have a art please? I joined just today..... biggrin
I did a quick avatar i'll put it up in a few hope you like it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff