Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
So what name would you suggest they change it to? If you think Carl is making fun of men than do you think his name should be changed to a girls?
Then again if that happened I suppose you would say that Carlita was making fun of women. So if it can't have a girls name and can't have a guys name...what the ******** do you suggest we name it? No name the elk? XD

Obsessive Pup

PersonaQueen

To those reading this for the first time or to those who have been trolling this thread. I am Persona Queen's roommate. We've both had enough of people trolling her and insulting her when she has only expressed a matter of the heart. She by no means was trying to be rude, so the rudeness given to her was highly disrespectful of the public.
Anyways, this thread is closed. Let it die. It will not be viewed by myself or Persona Queen anymore, so there is no point in insulting her any farther for standing up for her loved one. I hope you all feel satisfied for saying and doing something incredibly stupid. You think she's the troll? Who has been spamming this thread with all the insults? You guys. You guys are the true trolls. Go spam each other if you really want a fight.

Have a good day, heartless trolls of Gaia.

User Image

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Sorry to bump this but...

They were trolling? Now I've really seen everything...

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
to the OP: no one here was trolling except you by claiming that a Gaia NPC was being offensive to your fiance who is not the only one who owns the name Carl. Disagreeing with someone =/= trolling. Please go back and learn what trolling is.

Shirtless Powerhouse

Dorian_Archer
I read this and said ... WTF??

... and haven't stopped laughing yet.

Does this mean we have to change the shopkeeper's names just because someone is -offended-??

No no!

What she specifically asked for was for a shopkeeper and all his historical role within Gaia's canon to be deleted.

(So ******** funny.)

Devoted Prophet

Honestly, I think the OP is too sensitive on the matter. The edit itself concerns me that people can be so thin skinned that any sort of disagreement or negativity is instantly flagged as trolling.

OP's emotions are the trolls. Not the users.

Shirtless Powerhouse

Okay does Gaia still archive hilarious goddamn threads? So that future generations can come laugh at them, like they did with the How Do I Get Giftrape thread?

I'd like to nominate this.

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jikal Atka
Honestly, I think the OP is too sensitive on the matter. The edit itself concerns me that people can be so thin skinned that any sort of disagreement or negativity is instantly flagged as trolling.

the ignorance is STAGgering emotion_awesome

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Carl
PersonaQueen
Good afternoon/morning/evening. I am posting this to point out that many can feel insulted by "Carl" the deer NPC. My RL Fiance is named Carl, and he and I both feel as if he makes fun of men.

My Fiance has been through a lot. We would appreciate it if you either got rid of "Carl" completely(preferred) or at least renamed him.

Thank you.

(Carl glares at you with uncomprehending menace and utters a gruff bugle)

Dear Carl,

There needs to be a Carl Jr.

Please find a wife soon.

Sincerely,
a humble peon.

@OP: If you want you can contact a mod to lock the thread.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
KitsunEva
Jikal Atka

the ignorance is STAGgering emotion_awesome

That was so bad it was good!

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
KitsunEva
"Carl" is a common name...and unless all men are named Carl and resemble angry elk, i doubt our beloved NPC s harming anyone (he'd sooner trample you than make fun of you)

it is more feasable for your Carl to change HIS name...make it easier for all of us

I'm thinking that might not be a bad idea. Because if he's going to get offended every time someone named Carl has a negative trait, he's going to end up spending his life crying in a ball in the corner. He needs to change his name to something no one else would ever think of using.. like lshnjenshjer.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
[NPC] Carl

(Carl glares at you with uncomprehending menace and utters a gruff bugle)
User Image

User Image

You're my hero.

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hunter 50
Ganon Firenight
Okay does Gaia still archive hilarious goddamn threads? So that future generations can come laugh at them, like they did with the How Do I Get Giftrape thread?

I'd like to nominate this.

They archive s**t like this? Oh Jesus, where eek
You can count my nomination for this too xD I still don't fully understand what just happened

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
My shadow cast before me,
I walk inside your circle.

I nominate it too!

Protect me, correct me.
You got your orders, soldier.