Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vxce's Husband

((Whew... first it's the holidays, then it's school... those two plus my laziness have kind of slowed me down... a lot. Have no fears, Stryphe is hear, folks. wink ))

((Previous page hails some new postage, FYI.))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((Wee, great to see you again, Stryphe. ^-^
Tanuki has unfortunately made it back to the shrine already, but you're welcome to show up there. There's some major stuff going on there, though. Just to warn you.))

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
(( Okay, yeah... that one is 'teh cuteness'. whee

User Image ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((I've been told that it's so cute that it's too the point of being scary. ^-^))

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
(( No... that'd be most other things you find on this site... or at least their intent. Nobody seems to like making things that are 'so scary they're cute'... xd

I like that thought... it makes me feel fuzzy inside. whee ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((I should try to make something that's so scary it could be cute. My biggest challenge, yet. *nods*
Ah, the forest is so quiet now. What we need is to cause more havoc. I can easily summon up a formidable beast that can deal massive damage...but would anyone try to stop it? That is the question.))

Vxce's Husband

Kitsune
((I should try to make something that's so scary it could be cute. My biggest challenge, yet. *nods*
Ah, the forest is so quiet now. What we need is to cause more havoc. I can easily summon up a formidable beast that can deal massive damage...but would anyone try to stop it? That is the question.))

(( I know Stryphe would try his damndest, as long as he was actually there. It seems he's intent on following Tanuki now though, since Josh has settled. Heh, kinda funny... major stuff starts happening at the Shrine once you show up there, Kit. Trouble can't help but follow your troublesome a** around. blaugh Either way, I like the major stuff, and thanks for the welcome. ))

Wow. Tanuki had some wheels on him, that's for sure... he'd gotten a ways away. Just how long had Stryphe been pondering for? No matter, though. Tanuki wasn't going to vanish- hopefully- and the Forest was safe for now. One of them, either Stryphe or Jormagund, would have been able to sense the malicious energies of evil. The only one to worry about in the Forest was Josh, and he had settled.

"Can't be gone long. Never can tell."

And no, he never really couldn't tell. The place was rather unpredictable. The Forest, that is.

Tanuki's energy was long off, and in a familiar direction, at what seemed a familiar place. It was one of those familiarities that is always only a familiarity, because every time you're truly familiar with it is once in many moons. And so, he could not exactly pinpoint in his memory where he'd be going, but he walked on anyways out of curiosity, and his characteristically determined mindset.

And off he was.

((Kit, I was wondering, you think I could take that Unicorn creature as an NPC? I miss the bugger. xp ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Stryphe
((...Trouble can't help but follow your troublesome a** around. blaugh Either way, I like the major stuff, and thanks for the welcome. ))

((I'm a beacon for bad things, I know. >D I can't help it. Well, I could, but it makes for very interesting storylines. 3nodding ))

Stryphe
((Kit, I was wondering, you think I could take that Unicorn creature as an NPC? I miss the bugger. xp ))
((You mean the unicorn that carried you around before? Sure. Go ahead. 3nodding ))

Vxce's Husband

Kitsune
Stryphe
((...Trouble can't help but follow your troublesome a** around. blaugh Either way, I like the major stuff, and thanks for the welcome. ))

((I'm a beacon for bad things, I know. >D I can't help it. Well, I could, but it makes for very interesting storylines. 3nodding ))

Stryphe
((You mean the unicorn that carried you around before? Sure. Go ahead. 3nodding ))

(( Heh, RAWR. Storylines are good... but unicorns AND storylines just make me salivate. Then masticate. Maybe even... GASP!... exagerate. I think I spelled that wrong... ))

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Stryphe
(( I know Stryphe would try his damndest, as long as he was actually there. It seems he's intent on following Tanuki now though, since Josh has settled. Heh, kinda funny... major stuff starts happening at the Shrine once you show up there, Kit. Trouble can't help but follow your troublesome a** around. blaugh Either way, I like the major stuff, and thanks for the welcome. ))

(( Heh... I'm settled in, just kinda 'there', yet not really... I'm off with him in a closed RP, so I figgured... um... something... don't mind me, I'm hyped up on pain killers right now... whee

Anyway, go ahead and summon something up... or I might, later... hell, I might even have my enemy camp from GB be IN the forest. whee ...no better place than an ancient magical forest to house some sort of evil diety bent upon the conquest of Middle Ear... *cough* ... I mean Gaia... ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((I'll start thinking of what ultimate evil I should conjure up this time. 3nodding *sits down with a pad and pencil and thinks*))

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
(( Ah, yes... the ultimate evil thought process... Big=Good, Ugly=Better, Cute and Fuzzy=teh best. domokun

Might I suggest a vorpal bunny? whee

Actually, if you're intending to unleash something upon the forest, I'd have to suggest either the traditional 'seeker of power' who doesn't know the God-Beasts are gone, or perhaps one of Anubis' kin come for revenge... ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((I was actually considering sending one of Anubis' kin out. Now it's not a suprise. Thanks a lot. >.> Kidding. >D

But yeah, chances are it'll be one of his "siblings". I've got a few to choose from. Maybe the big busty one first. <.< Yeah, she's damn hot when she disguises herself as a human so that would translate as:
Damn Hot=so friggin' evil that Satan can't compare, or something along those lines. *shrugs*))

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
(( The one thing behind that being: Can you pull it off?

I know that Semaj made a new account and new character that was supposed to be an evil temptress... though he can't seem to play the b**h right, so she comes off more as an angsty b**h than anything else.

Kinda funny... ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((*cackles* Hnn...all I really need to do is picture the best evil temptress ever portrayed and then ask myself: "What would <insert name> do?" in the various situations I find myself in.

The hard part is picking the perfect evil temptress. *ponders*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff