Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Shion smiles to herself for her choice of friends. Kitsune has a dark past and her goals are unknown to me but she has a good heart when it counts. I would trust her with my life if needed.*

Fashionable Noob

*gets up and helps Kitsune look for the staff*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She blinks at the staff and grumbles, seeing that the staff had lost it's emblem some time during the trip through the forest. Without it, the staff had no power left inside. <i>Damn it, I guess I'll have to do this the hard way.</i> She looks back at Shion and Peril* Hold him down, just in case he fights me.

*She looks back at her tails, and then looks back at them again* And avert your eyes if you don't like the sight of blood.

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*She blinks at the staff and grumbles, seeing that the staff had lost it's emblem some time during the trip through the forest. Without it, the staff had no power left inside. <i>Damn it, I guess I'll have to do this the hard way.</i> She looks back at Shion and Peril* Hold him down, just in case he fights me.

*She looks back at her tails, and then looks back at them again* And avert your eyes if you don't like the sight of blood.

*Peril's eyes widen, and she concentrates, going back to her stronger form. She sets a paw each on graewulf's shins, pressuring them so that he can't lift his legs at all. She's quite sure she won't enjoy this anymore than grae does, but recognizes that it must be done.*

All right Kitsune..

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She bares her fangs and leans back, clamping her powerful jaws around one of her tails. The tail tenses up and wiggles wildly as she digs her fangs into it. Not long after, the fox's blood begins to spill from the self-inflicted wound, but she didn't stop there. She continued to bite down with all her might, cursing under her breath as the pain shot throughout her form. Finally, with a loud snap, the bones that held her tail shattered and she ripped the rest of the flesh away.* Damn...

*She fights to control the still squirming tail in her jaws as it bleeds profusely. She turns toward Graewulf and slowly walks forward. <i>I sacrifice one of my own tails to save your life. I pray that this works.</i> She chants in an ancient tongue unkown to those around her and holds the squirming tail above him. It suddenly explodes in a flash of blue light, dusting him with the soft blue sprinkles that fall.*
*runs through the forest nekad*
WHHOOOOOO!!!
*runs off*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She backs away and looks toward Shion* Now it's up to him. Hopefully, he'll know what's best for him and won't fight my magic.

*She sits back on her haunches and waits, ignoring the immense pain emitting from the stub that was once a tail*
*Nods. Then looks at Kitsune with a concerned look.* I hope not. What about you? Will you be ok?

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*She bares her fangs and leans back, clamping her powerful jaws around one of her tails. The tail tenses up and wiggles wildly as she digs her fangs into it. Not long after, the fox's blood begins to spill from the self-inflicted wound, but she didn't stop there. She continued to bite down with all her might, cursing under her breath as the pain shot throughout her form. Finally, with a loud snap, the bones that held her tail shattered and she ripped the rest of the flesh away.* Damn...

*Peril's eyes widen in amazement at the incredible sacrifice Kitsune just made..*

Kitsune
*She fights to control the still squirming tail in her jaws as it bleeds profusely. She turns toward Graewulf and slowly walks forward. <i>I sacrifice one of my own tails to save your life. I pray that this works.</i> She chants in an ancient tongue unkown to those around her and holds the squirming tail above him. It suddenly explodes in a flash of blue light, dusting him with the soft blue sprinkles that fall.*

*as the sprinkles land on him, graewulf twitches spasmodically, fighting the girls holding him down. After a minute of this, his eyes flash open, and he takes a huge gulp of air....*
Mmmm...huh?
*He blinks, looking at Shion, then raising his head to see a -big- white cat, its eyes reminding him of..Peril? But...he feels a looming presence nearby, and looks to his side, seeing Kitsune in her true form.*
Kitsune? Is that you? What's going on? What's..*sniff*..why does it smell so strongly of blood?

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She nods and stares at Graewulf* I'll be fine.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
*as the sprinkles land on him, graewulf twitches spasmodically, fighting the girls holding him down. After a minute of this, his eyes flash open, and he takes a huge gulp of air....*
Mmmm...huh?
*He blinks, looking at Shion, then raising his head to see a -big- white cat, its eyes reminding him of..Peril? But...he feels a looming presence nearby, and looks to his side, seeing Kitsune in her true form.*
Kitsune? Is that you? What's going on? What's..*sniff*..why does it smell so strongly of blood?

*She smiles faintly and closes her eyes* I'm glad that you are well. Pay no mind to the blood. Just thank your lucky stars Peril was around to save your a**. *She grins and stands up, walking away from them, blood still flowing from the stub of her tail. She sits down near the rock and rolls over on her side, growling a little as she relaxes.*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She smiles faintly and closes her eyes* I'm glad that you are well. Pay no mind to the blood. Just thank your lucky stars Peril was around to save your a**. *She grins and stands up, walking away from them, blood still flowing from the stub of her tail. She sits down near the rock and rolls over on her side, growling a little as she relaxes.*

*his eyes are drawn to the bleeding stump of her tail, and his still-hazy mind struggles to catch the significance*
Peril? She's..*looks over at Peril, who licks him in reply.* Yeah, this is me, love. What do you think? Peril, you brought me to Kits-
*the implication of Kitsune's bleeding stub hits him like a hammer to the stomach*

KITSUNE!!! YOU...*tears welling up*...you gave up...one of your tails...*he shudders, trying to hold back the tears, but failing. He walks over to her, standing face to face with her.* That's...WHY?!?! *he hugs her as best he can, considering her size, still crying*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She opens her eyes slightly and looks at them both. <i>Goodness, now they know I have a heart. They'll start treating me like an oversized puppy soon enough.</i> The familiar growl returns to her voice as she speaks* Don't think me to be the soft type. *She shuts her eyes once more and pricks an ear toward Graewulf. <i>Damn him...</i> She sniffs inwardly, fighting off her own emotions. <i>Now I'm starting to cry...</i>*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff