Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

*Kitsune growls suddenly, her eyes flaring bright red again. She turns to face the human figure, her teeth bared. Snarling, she stands up once more and slams her paw down in a threatening gesture.* How dare you intrude...

*She pauses and sniffs the air. <i>Shion...?</i> She realizes that the intruder is Shion and sits back on her haunches again, her red eyes fading into a darker golden color. <i>Curses...If she finds out who I am, she may try to report me to that strange organization she's working with...</i> She snorts and flicks her tails.* What are you doing here, human.
*Seeing the smaller of the two beast face her and getting in attack mode Shion watches the creature’s every movement trying to predict what it will do. Not wishing to take the offensive she holds still, waiting. This is definitely not going to be good if it’s a 2 v 1. Hell I’m not sure If I could take it 1 v 1!*

Fashionable Noob

*Reading Kitsune's reaction, Peril is now sure it's not an ambush. She says nothing, letting Kitsune take the front, but watches the human's every move.*
*I had to think it didn't I. A smirk cross her lips. Turning to face the bigger one she keeps the smaller one in her peripheral vision. Taking a step toward the creature she looks into its eyes. Those eyes… Dismissing her current thought she shouts a response at the beast.* I was training about a mile from here and was heading back to town when I sensed something. I am here to investigate for personal reasons. If you are not hostile then I will be on me way. Sorry for my intrusion.

Eloquent Elocutionist

*Slowly licks her long curved fangs, her eyes staring deep into Shion's* So you were the one rattling the Great Oak and her children. I ought to bite your head off for doing such a thing to her.

*She slowly stands up, her eyes still fixed on Shion's* I'm feeling somewhat grateful, however. You may leave here with your life if you choose. But, if you are foolish enough to attack me... I -will- kill you.

Fashionable Noob

*watches in silence, hoping the girl is smart enough to leave...*
*Irritated from all the recent events she grits her teeth at the beast. The hell you would! Trying to calm herself she fails and openly defies the beast.* I respect nature and the beings in this forest. What is wrong with shaking dying leaves from tree! *Good going. Why don’t I tell it where it can go sit and rotate while I’m at it? Slowly walking by Kitsune’s form she watches her with narrowed eyes of frustration.* I’ll leave this forest tonight then but I promise if you’re a regular here, for good or ill you will see more of me. *Lowering head for a brief second. I guess I have no real place, even here.*

Fashionable Noob

*Peril winces a little, hoping Kitsune isn't in a bad mood. She looks at the girl, wondering about the sadness she sees in her face*

Eloquent Elocutionist

*Her ears twitch as she watches the girl walk by. Her golden eyes soften a bit as she sighs deeply. <i>I was too harsh on her... I probably hurt her. It wasn't my intention.</i> She closes her eyes and whispers, no trace of the usual growl in her voice* I'm sorry, Shion...
*Shocked she stops in her tracks and looks straight at the massive creature before her. Shion!? How did it…? When did I…? Studying the eyes again something clicks. Those eyes, those golden eyes! The power I felt it was…* Kitsune?! *A tear falls from her cheek before Shion can stop the emotions welling up inside her.*

Fashionable Noob

*Sensing a rather personal matter in which she has no stake, Peril backs up, her eyes losing most of their intensity. She looks at Kitsune*

Do you need privacy...milady?

Eloquent Elocutionist

*She nods slowly and looks away from Shion* I'm sorry if I came off as rude... The blood in the air and the fact that a friend may be in danger has made me unusually tense.

*She wags her tails a bit and looks at her again* The Oak complained earlier about people harming her and when you mentioned your training I thought you were the one at fault. I apologize.

Eloquent Elocutionist

*Casts a glance to Peril, her ears twitching* Nonsense. Graewulf needs help. Bring him to me.
*Brushing a hand across her face she nods repeatedly in succession.* I was shaking a tree to make dead leaves fall, that is all. I’m sorry if I got you mad from walking in on you and being rude myself. *Throwing away her own thoughts of depression a more important matter demanded her attention.* Wait a sec. Someone is in trouble! I’ll help. *Turning to Peril.* Is it alright?

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*Casts a glance to Peril, her ears twitching* Nonsense. Graewulf needs help. Bring him to me.

*She nods and bows her head in appreciation, completely against her rebellious nature. She gives the human girl one more glance before going into the bushes to the spot where graewulf lies.*

I'll say this for you, love, you know how to pick your friends..

*She grabs his collar with her teeth and easily pulls him along, using strength greater than her small body suggested. Her eyes flash red, and a small gust of wind forms underneath him, lifting him slightly off the grond and speeding their progress immensly. She finally arrives back to Kitsune, her friend in tow.*

Here he is..any idea what could've happened?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games