Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune enters the forest and immediately shifts into true form, allowing time for her slower companion to leap onto her back. She breaks into a sprint, letting the wind dry any lingering tears. <i>I don't know what it is, but I feel different now. Ever since that battle with Shion.. I felt stronger despite being as weak as a kitten. And then when I grabbed the rod... it was like... I could see what was hidden before.</i> She jumps over a fallen log and splashes through the stream* That rod...that was no protection magic...

*Tanuki climbs up to the fox's ear, gripping the fur tightly to keep from flying off* Do you think it was wise to take off like that? They worry about you enough without you suddenly running off with that vacant look of yours. What's wrong?

*She looks back at the raccoon-dog before slowing to a stop* The mark on my forehead still burns. Whatever power is within that rod nearly destroyed it. Whether that's good or bad, I'm unsure of. Until I find out, I won't go near that thing.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Tanuki slides off the fox's back and makes his way around her big paws. He scratches his chin thoughtfully and looks up at her* The curse killed your mother and at this rate it will kill you, too... That is, if you don't open up a little. I have reason to believe that the cure to this is in Lady Shion's weapon. *looks away and scratches his chin again* And she really wants to help you, you know.

*She looks at the raccoon-dog and rests her head on her front paws* Deep down I know Shion wants to help me, but it's like there's an invisible wall between us...

*He nods slowly and raises his staff, pressing it against the mark on her forehead* It's strange how a mark in the fashion of an eye can blind you from the truth. C'mon... let's go back. There's nothing to gain by running from your problems, my Lady.

*Kitsune stands up slowly and scoops the smaller critter up with a tail, dropping him on her back. <i>What do you mean by 'blind'? Is there really a wall or something?</i> Turning around, she sprints back the way she came, heading for the Nogitsune Shrine*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune wanders the forest and looks about at all the new growth. Things had calmed down emensely since the last time she was here. The spirits and ancient beings that once were up in arms against all humans, had been calmed when the fox herself was set free from the curse that doomed her bloodline for centuries and would have killed her as well. Her Tanuki also walked along side her, his arms filled with sticks and leaves. They were not only planning on bringing food back for the event to be held at the Nogitsune Shrine, but also kindling for the bonfire. Kitsune walks slowly with a large basket dangling from her mouth, half full of nuts and berries of various varieties.* Do you think these are enough?

Tanuki: *glances up at her and shakes his head* You still have a lot of room in there. I have no idea how many will show up so it will be best to collect as much as possible. *transforms his testicles into a large empty bag and dumps the kindling inside* Another hour of foraging should suffice, my Lady.

*She nods and continues on, collecting nuts and berries with her multiple tails and dumping them into the basket. After an hour or so of gathering, Tanuki looks up at the sky and nods, pointing out the fact that it's getting late and there is still work to be done back in the shrine. Kitsune scoops the raccoon dog up and turns back toward the shrine with a full basket of food and a bag full of kindling.* I think we did fairly well, my friend.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune bounds into the forest in her large fox form, her tails swishing about behind her. She lowers her head to the ground and sniffs it, trying to find a certain someone's scent. Managing to pick up on it rather quickly, she explodes in an all out gallop through the woods, easily dodging in and out of the narrow rows of trees. <i>Meh, you would decide to train way out here...</i> She leaps over a pile of fallen logs and slides to a stop, spotting Shion shadowboxing a few yards away. Grinning, she calls out to the girl* Having fun?

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Despite having an attack come so close to her muzzle, the fox remains completely calm. Perhaps she's finally accepted the idea that Shion is not her enemy. She smiles as she shifts back into her youko form, her golden eyes fixed on the girl sitting before her.* So, are you attending the celebration back at the shrine? Oh, and I won't accept no for an answer. *She smiles*
Celebration? *Shion blinks her eyes mindless back at Kitsune as her head characteristically tilts to the side.* I must have been asleep when you were talking about it. What is going on at the shrine?

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She blinks and shakes her head at the girl's look* How sad... when you sleep the world passes you by. You gotta learn to sleep with one ear open at all times. *She flicks her tails and reaches down, gripping one of Shion's ears and tugging it lightly* At all times, half-oni onna. *She stands upright again and crosses her arms* Anyway, the kitsune at the shrine are throwing a little party. A Springtime festival, y'know. There will be fireworks of all sorts and plenty of food. Everyone's welcome to come. So, are you coming? *Her smile reappears as she wags her tails a little, expecting a 'yes' from the girl.*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune nods and takes the girl by the arm, pulling her up and dragging her along to the shrine* Alrighty then! Let's go party...but first, we need to get you dressed up. Heheh!

(OOC: I'm gonna drive home now since my class is over. See ya later.)
[randomly appears in hiking clothes with a large pack on her back]

Hm... [looks around] Hm...

[pats her pockets and sighs] Oh crap, I forgot the map sweatdrop

[looks around again] Guess I go this way [walks off]

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune bounces along the path in her true form, her 9 tails waving about as her body moves. A procession of smaller foxes of all different colors and types move along with her, creating a strange dancing line. The smaller foxes don't have nearly as many tails as the larger red fox, but they will soon enough. She had spent a great deal of time searching for new foxes to fill the forest with and her persistence paid off well. The forest would be full of kitsune. Tanuki sits atop Kitsune's head, beating on a "drum" as he sings to the forest spirits in a language no human could possibly understand. In response to the song, various spirits emerge from the woods to clap along with the drum. The procession of foxes suddenly stop. Kitsune fans her tails out and barks.* This forest shall be your new home. There are a host of other creatures living here so I expect you to show them the kindness that you would show your own. The humans...well...treat them as you see fit. *She grins and wags her tails a bit, turning away from the group of foxes and heading back toward town. Once Kitsune is out of sight, the foxes all scatter to find den sites of their own.*

Fashionable Noob

*a shadow flits between the tree trunks, nearly invisible. Every so often, a human shape flickers into existence for a half-second. A whizzing sound is heard as graewulf performs a cut with his sword, stopping it millimeters before damaging a tree trunk. Every trunk he passes by recieves the same treatment. Finally, he stops.*

*You know, coming that close to harming the trees is rather risky, love. This forest is much more alive than it used to be..*
*graewulf walks slowly, panting. You noticed it, too, huh? Well, I try harder if the risks are higher. He gulps in the cool forest air, keeping his slow pace. How long did I keep it up, anyway? I know I've improved..*
*Oh, you were at it for a loong time. Your endurance is pretty good, for a human, she smiles, baring her teeth, but I think you should work on your sense of location some more. It'd help you against tricks like the one that kitsune pulled on you.*

*graewulf grumbles as he remembers the illusionist kitsune who so easily tricked him into running into a rock. How would I go about that, I wonder? He continues walking.*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune hums as she skips along in her youkai form, her 9 tails waving behind her. Tanuki walks beside her, his eyes scanning the area carefully. Kitsune suddenly runs ahead of him, letting the small child-like innocence come out for once in her life. Her tails swing around behind her as she hops about on one foot before spinning around and walking backwards. She winks at the tanuki and spins around again, throwing her arms out to her sides as she runs along the path as if she were an airplane.* <i>I start to fly when you walk out the door! You go bye bye bye! I go why why why?</i>

*Tanuki stops to lean on his staff* My goodness... she is in high spirits today. I haven't seen her this way in a long time. *He continues to watch her as he begins to think. <i>After her parents died, she turned awful and cruel. Then, when she found out that she was destined to die as well... I figured I had lost her forever. Ah, I'm so very glad I was wrong.</i> He grins as several smaller kitsune appear from the surrounding brush and dance around with her. It was hard to believe that she was the very same kitsune that slaughtered all those people.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff