Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune growls suddenly, her eyes flaring bright red again. She turns to face the human figure, her teeth bared. Snarling, she stands up once more and slams her paw down in a threatening gesture.* How dare you intrude...

*She pauses and sniffs the air. <i>Shion...?</i> She realizes that the intruder is Shion and sits back on her haunches again, her red eyes fading into a darker golden color. <i>Curses...If she finds out who I am, she may try to report me to that strange organization she's working with...</i> She snorts and flicks her tails.* What are you doing here, human.

Fashionable Noob

*Reading Kitsune's reaction, Peril is now sure it's not an ambush. She says nothing, letting Kitsune take the front, but watches the human's every move.*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Slowly licks her long curved fangs, her eyes staring deep into Shion's* So you were the one rattling the Great Oak and her children. I ought to bite your head off for doing such a thing to her.

*She slowly stands up, her eyes still fixed on Shion's* I'm feeling somewhat grateful, however. You may leave here with your life if you choose. But, if you are foolish enough to attack me... I -will- kill you.

Fashionable Noob

*watches in silence, hoping the girl is smart enough to leave...*

Fashionable Noob

*Peril winces a little, hoping Kitsune isn't in a bad mood. She looks at the girl, wondering about the sadness she sees in her face*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Her ears twitch as she watches the girl walk by. Her golden eyes soften a bit as she sighs deeply. <i>I was too harsh on her... I probably hurt her. It wasn't my intention.</i> She closes her eyes and whispers, no trace of the usual growl in her voice* I'm sorry, Shion...

Fashionable Noob

*Sensing a rather personal matter in which she has no stake, Peril backs up, her eyes losing most of their intensity. She looks at Kitsune*

Do you need privacy...milady?

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She nods slowly and looks away from Shion* I'm sorry if I came off as rude... The blood in the air and the fact that a friend may be in danger has made me unusually tense.

*She wags her tails a bit and looks at her again* The Oak complained earlier about people harming her and when you mentioned your training I thought you were the one at fault. I apologize.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Casts a glance to Peril, her ears twitching* Nonsense. Graewulf needs help. Bring him to me.

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*Casts a glance to Peril, her ears twitching* Nonsense. Graewulf needs help. Bring him to me.

*She nods and bows her head in appreciation, completely against her rebellious nature. She gives the human girl one more glance before going into the bushes to the spot where graewulf lies.*

I'll say this for you, love, you know how to pick your friends..

*She grabs his collar with her teeth and easily pulls him along, using strength greater than her small body suggested. Her eyes flash red, and a small gust of wind forms underneath him, lifting him slightly off the grond and speeding their progress immensly. She finally arrives back to Kitsune, her friend in tow.*

Here he is..any idea what could've happened?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff