Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*A large golden hawk flies over the treetops as it makes its way back from an unknown location. It swoops down in a break in the treeline, easily avoiding outstretched tree limbs while still sustaining its flight speed. It isn't long until the hawk reaches the clearing Graewulf and Peril rest in, its golden eyes sparkling in the moonlight. <i>Talk about a coincidence... I was just wondering where he was hiding himself.</i> The hawk lands on a nearby tree branch and tilts its head, speaking up in a voice the two should be well familiar with by now.*

Enjoying the night air, you two?

Fashionable Noob

*graewulf smiles and turns over, lying on his stomach and propping himself up on his elbows.*

Actually-

My my, Kitsune..you're looking rather appetizing tonight

*graewulf slowly turns his head to look at Peril, about to say something-*

I'm -kidding.- You humans..learn to take a joke! *Peril snickers, enjoying the look on graewulf's face. He stares at her for a bit longer before turning to look back at Kitsune*

Um.. sweatdrop ..yes, we are, as a matter of fact. It's a beautiful night, and well, it's a good feeling, being here among nature. ^_^ So, how have you been these last days? All healed up?

*he uses all his self-control to avoid asking her about her decision, though his eyes are almost glowing with curiousity*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She tilts her head in the opposite direction, her glowing eyes on Peril. <i>Ha, ha, very funny. You know... you look pretty appetizing yourself.</i> She flaps her wings and looks at Graewulf once again* I'm feeling well. It didn't take me too long to recover at all.

*She walks along the branch with her wings outspread for balance* So what brings you here aside from enjoying nature. I'm sure you have some hidden reason. *She gives him a sly look (well, as sly as a bird can look)*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*She tilts her head in the opposite direction, her glowing eyes on Peril. <i>Ha, ha, very funny. You know... you look pretty appetizing yourself.</i>

nyo. (eep.)

Kitsune
She flaps her wings and looks at Graewulf once again* I'm feeling well. It didn't take me too long to recover at all.

*She walks along the branch with her wings outspread for balance* So what brings you here aside from enjoying nature. I'm sure you have some hidden reason. *She gives him a sly look (well, as sly as a bird can look)*

sweatdrop Now Kitsune, what would make you beLIEVE such a thing? Why, I...I can't much from you, can I? sweatdrop Alriiight..I'm curious. You left without telling me whether you'd accept my offer...I can appreciate suspense, but.. sweatdrop

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She looks away for a minute, her mind wandering. <i>Yes...I took off without telling him thank you for watching over me and keeping that creature from attacking me while I was vulnerable. He's so very kind...</i> A bright light engulfs her as she transforms back into her humanish form, a few golden brown feathers fluttering from the retreating light to land on the ground below. The now human figure glares down at him as she sits crossed legged on the branch*

If you still wish to align with me, then I will not stop you. You are free to do as you will. Just know this, human. If you die on me I will bring you back to life and kill you myself.

*She turns away quickly, hoping to hide the wide grin that suddenly appeared on her face after she spoke. <i>Why on Earth am I smiling...?!</i>*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*She looks away for a minute, her mind wandering. <i>Yes...I took off without telling him thank you for watching over me and keeping that creature from attacking me while I was vulnerable. He's so very kind...</i> A bright light engulfs her as she transforms back into her humanish form, a few golden brown feathers fluttering from the retreating light to land on the ground below. The now human figure glares down at him as she sits crossed legged on the branch*

If you still wish to align with me, then I will not stop you. You are free to do as you will. Just know this, human. If you die on me I will bring you back to life and kill you myself.

*She turns away quickly, hoping to hide the wide grin that suddenly appeared on her face after she spoke. <i>Why on Earth am I smiling...?!</i>*

*he stares at her quietly for several seconds, wondering if he actually saw her smile..probably just wishful thinking..nodding internally, he stands up and bows*

You have my word, then. I am now yours to command. I -will- hold true to my other oaths, but I am yours first and foremost. *he smiles, realizing how brash he sounds..he thinks, and decides to try something*

biggrin Now come down from there, you! Gimme a hug!
*he opens his arms wide, his eyes twinkling with merriment*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*Patton enters forest, carrying a big tote bag* tralalalala... now I'm ready for that lake. Got map, fishing pole, pet emoticon, and special silver bullets for captured Frog-Canuck pistol. Let's go fishing!

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
*he stares at her quietly for several seconds, wondering if he actually saw her smile..probably just wishful thinking..nodding internally, he stands up and bows*

You have my word, then. I am now yours to command. I -will- hold true to my other oaths, but I am yours first and foremost. *he smiles, realizing how brash he sounds..he thinks, and decides to try something*

biggrin Now come down from there, you! Gimme a hug!
*he opens his arms wide, his eyes twinkling with merriment*

*She blinks at him, surprised by the sudden decision to ask for a hug. She twitches an ear and narrows her eyes. <i>What has gotten into him?</i> She folds her arms and glares at him.*

Are you possessed?! I will do no such thing. I'm a demon, not a carebear.

*She looks away again, still shocked. <i>He must have lost it then or something. Still...I should have taken the chance to hug him..</i>*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She blinks at him, surprised by the sudden decision to ask for a hug. She twitches an ear and narrows her eyes. <i>What has gotten into him?</i> She folds her arms and glares at him.*

Are you possessed?! I will do no such thing. I'm a demon, not a carebear.

*She looks away again, still shocked. <i>He must have lost it then or something. Still...I should have taken the chance to hug him..</i>*

*he takes the glare with good grace, knowing that he's earned it. Ah, well, it was worth a try..*

I apologize, milady. I've no idea what could've gotten into me. It shall never happen again, unless you request it. *sly smile*

Now, is there anything I can do for you tonight, lady Kitsune? *courtly bow*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf

*he takes the glare with good grace, knowing that he's earned it. Ah, well, it was worth a try..*

I apologize, milady. I've no idea what could've gotten into me. It shall never happen again, unless you request it. *sly smile*

Now, is there anything I can do for you tonight, lady Kitsune? *courtly bow*

*She looks at him once more and shakes her head* Everything is in order tonight. Heh. Itching to get your hands dirty?

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She looks at him once more and shakes her head* Everything is in order tonight. Heh. Itching to get your hands dirty?

biggrin I'm a curious sort, Kitsune. Now that I know you've accepted me, I'm dying to know what sort of thing you'll have me do. sweatdrop

*Off to the side, Peril rolls her eyes*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Let's see... road sign, road sign. Aah! *reads sign* Barton Forest Lake...3 km west...good that means I will be there in no time.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
biggrin I'm a curious sort, Kitsune. Now that I know you've accepted me, I'm dying to know what sort of thing you'll have me do. sweatdrop

*Off to the side, Peril rolls her eyes*

Oh-ho-ho-ho! Whatever jobs that come up that Tanuki can not handle, I shall give to you. Simpe things, really. Killing demon slayers and monks are on the top of the list. Tanuki just doesn't have much luck against their holy powers. Hnn...perhaps having a monk around won't be so bad after all.

Aside from that, I'll probably ask you to destroy a few things here and there. *She looks at him* You do know a few fire spells, hmm?

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

Oh-ho-ho-ho! Whatever jobs that come up that Tanuki can not handle, I shall give to you. Simpe things, really. Killing demon slayers and monks are on the top of the list. Tanuki just doesn't have much luck against their holy powers. Hnn...perhaps having a monk around won't be so bad after all.

Aside from that, I'll probably ask you to destroy a few things here and there. *She looks at him* You do know a few fire spells, hmm?

Not quite, I'm afraid. If anything, wind is my element. The closest thing I have to a fire spell is making my sword strong enough to cleave through things it shouldn't be able to..and that's more a matter of my will.. sweatdrop I've found that I can make do perfectly well without offensive magic, though..

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
Not quite, I'm afraid. If anything, wind is my element. The closest thing I have to a fire spell is making my sword strong enough to cleave through things it shouldn't be able to..and that's more a matter of my will.. sweatdrop I've found that I can make do perfectly well without offensive magic, though..

*She scratches her chin thoughtfully* Hnn, then there's no need for me to enchant your katana, then. You seem more than capable enough to handle the jobs I may give you on your own.

*She uncrosses her legs and leaps down from the branch, landing in front of him with a soft thud. She stares into his eyes, her pupils narrowing to thin black slivers in a sea of gold* You have nothing against killing and random acts of violence, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff