Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please Translate This Into Your Language.

And Please, Copy this, and paste this into a text pad, save it, then paste it back up on gaia online. This Post WILL be taken down by the authorities.

Gaia online is not what it used to be. Lanzer is gone. The corporation has officially been taken over by a group called "Anonymous" (We don't know who exactly it is, but we're going to call them anonymous.)

Gaia Online was recently hacked last 2013. This is why Monster Galaxy and Gaia Online fail to update (regularly), even lanzer has failed to journal since the very same time. Check out the admins updates. The REAL admins. Not the new ones. The older ones. The ones you remember from October and before. They never signed in since then.

If you still support this site, then go for it. But if you don't, then come with me and let's leave together.

Manly Receiver

#crackiswhack

Tipsy Genius

Amorous Witch

sterek
User Image

*dies of laughter*
*revives*
I love you now *u*

*dies again*

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Gondracorn

And Please, Copy this, and paste this into a text pad, save it, then paste it back up on gaia online. This Post WILL be taken down by the authorities.

Gaia online is not what it used to be. Lanzer is gone. The corporation has officially been taken over by a group called "Anonymous" (We don't know who exactly it is, but we're going to call them anonymous.)

Gaia Online was recently hacked last 2013. This is why Monster Galaxy and Gaia Online fail to update (regularly), even lanzer has failed to journal since the very same time. Check out the admins updates. The REAL admins. Not the new ones. The older ones. The ones you remember from October and before. They never signed in since then.

If you still support this site, then go for it. But if you don't, then come with me and let's leave together.

eek eek

Admin since: Mon Sep 29, 2008... <.<

stare

Angelic Nitemare

Jak Bauer
Gondracorn

eek eek

stare

Shhhh...I wanna see where he's going with this....

-grabs my popcorn-

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User Image
Tin Foil Hat

User Image

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, TAKE THIS!

Wild Bookworm

Jak Bauer

eek eek

stare

rofl rofl rofl Awesome.

Indomitable Bro

xcrimsonlegendx
User Image
Tin Foil Hat

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, TAKE THIS!
Ah, thanks! I was just looking for mine.

Dead Hellraiser

I think your tin foil hat is on too tight.

Perfect Saint

Votes for Memorable Thread. whee

Magic Hero

sterek
User Image

I knew it all along..
Gaia is the illuminati classified_fu

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Today's doomsday thread is mildly entertaining for once.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Jak Bauer
Gondracorn

eek eek

dramallama
stare
No youre part of the anonymous Illuminati

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
I love this thread. heart

Quick Reply