Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Bunny

Iori Asakura
Zero Omega
Ever wanted to tell Gaia artists what to draw? Then join us this Friday at 2pm PT for a LiveStream art session. A few of us will grab a whiteboard and take some of your suggestions on what to draw in real time. Serious or funny, we’ll take our best shot. And maybe some of our non-artists will make a cameo too.

To take part, stop by this thread on Friday, we will start taking suggestions then. During the live stream we will embed the live video in this thread. So make sure to open up two tabs, one to watch the video, and the other to interact with all of us.

3:10pm - The live stream is now over, but you can check the recording below!

(HTML code)
I hop that this is not a one time thing.

hey why do you have MY avi art is your sig? That was art drawn for me of my avi...

Newbie Noob

i wish i didn't miss it... sad
drunken_applesauce
Iori Asakura
Zero Omega
Ever wanted to tell Gaia artists what to draw? Then join us this Friday at 2pm PT for a LiveStream art session. A few of us will grab a whiteboard and take some of your suggestions on what to draw in real time. Serious or funny, we’ll take our best shot. And maybe some of our non-artists will make a cameo too.To take part, stop by this thread on Friday, we will start taking suggestions then. During the live stream we will embed the live video in this thread. So make sure to open up two tabs, one to watch the video, and the other to interact with all of us.3:10pm - The live stream is now over, but you can check the recording below! (HTML code)
I hop that this is not a one time thing.
Hey why do you have MY avatar art is your sig? That was art drawn for me of my avatar.
You and I have one of the same buddy and that's Your Last Sweet Nightmare, that "prson" is a good artis.

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sugary Bunny

Iori Asakura

They're a wonderful artist. But please remove my art from your sig.

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
*chuckles* Well, looks like this has turned into the "Let's fight!" thread...

7,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
burning_eyes
drunken_applesauce
Iori Asakura

They're a wonderful artist. But please remove my art from your sig.
Oh kay then. emotion_c8

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Hmm... let me se! How 'bout draw a pokemon-inspired avatar? lol... emotion_awesome

7,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sounds cool. I might participate smile
Zero Omega
Ever wanted to tell Gaia artists what to draw? Then join us this Friday at 2pm PT for a LiveStream art session. A few of us will grab a whiteboard and take some of your suggestions on what to draw in real time. Serious or funny, we’ll take our best shot. And maybe some of our non-artists will make a cameo too.

To take part, stop by this thread on Friday, we will start taking suggestions then. During the live stream we will embed the live video in this thread. So make sure to open up two tabs, one to watch the video, and the other to interact with all of us.

3:10pm - The live stream is now over, but you can check the recording below!

(HTML code)

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
lol, it's still live streaming. this is the most entertaining whiteboard I have seen in along time.
and yes the internet does bring friends together from all around the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff