Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128

xD Nice. Don't worry learning how to bord is painful but once you get the hand of it it's really fun. 3nodding
Yeah, I started off at 9 in the morning being taught how to board. By the end of the day(around 6:30 ish) I was helping other people learn.

I wish I could get some bording in before witer ends.
D= It's been oddly warm for my area lately and the only time it did snow recently it was way too deep to bord in. I couldn't even get my bord over the snow! Dx
xD I don't own my board though, I just went to a ski resort place and rented the stuff.

I've never been to one. I got a bord a few years ago for X-mus taught myself in my backyard. (Luckily where I live there are alot of steep hills. heart )
Yeah, but the top of a moutain looks a lot scarier then the top of a hill. And it's a lot further you have to go down.
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128

xD Nice. Don't worry learning how to bord is painful but once you get the hand of it it's really fun. 3nodding
Yeah, I started off at 9 in the morning being taught how to board. By the end of the day(around 6:30 ish) I was helping other people learn.

D= It's been oddly warm for my area lately and the only time it did snow recently it was way too deep to bord in. I couldn't even get my bord over the snow! Dx
xD I don't own my board though, I just went to a ski resort place and rented the stuff.

I've never been to one. I got a bord a few years ago for X-mus taught myself in my backyard. (Luckily where I live there are alot of steep hills. heart )
Yeah, but the top of a moutain looks a lot scarier then the top of a hill. And it's a lot further you have to go down.
I know, I've been begging my rents all year to take me too one. <3
Wow this thread is still around? o_o;
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128

I know, I've been begging my rents all year to take me too one. <3
I wouldn't use the board they gave you unless it's a higher grade one, i.e. one with a leash, stomp pad, and boot clips. In fact they won't let you if it doesn't have those things.
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

@Pie: Yeah I know when I finaily talk my rents into briging me I'm gonna blow my savings on a new one. 3nodding
Sarena128
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

@Pie: Yeah I know when I finaily talk my rents into briging me I'm gonna blow my savings on a new one. 3nodding

surprised Awsome.
Sarena128
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

eek Interesting way to spend one's savings. Oh well. It is much fun, especially moving around on flat ground. It's almost like skateboarding.
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

eek Interesting way to spend one's savings. Oh well. It is much fun, especially moving around on flat ground. It's almost like skateboarding.
I am horrible at skate bording. xP
I can rollerblade though.

@Kivi: Right? And techincly the weeks not over until next monday. 3nodding
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

Then you're going to have one heck of a time moving around on flat land.
Yep. 3nodding
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

Read the thread title... stare
Kivi
Yep. 3nodding

So lets spend today trying to make this a memorable thread.

@Pie: sounds like fun. =D
Lorak Lucan

xP Dam.
Well were trying to get this to be a memorble thread.
Lorak Lucan
Sarena128
Pieaholic
Sarena128
Kivi
Well sorta. sweatdrop

Well, it all depends on what you count a week as. If you count a week as Monday-Sunday, then no it's not over. If you count a week as Sunday-Monday then yes it is. If we're only talking the business week(Monday-Friday) then it is also over.
How about this,
We stop posting and I'll Pm roko To post in a final post to officaly close the thread.
Like a 'No posting beyond this point' line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff