Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
Hey gamer, how come you're staying in your shell until feb 19? I *just* noticied that in your sig, Im a bit slow at times xd

.:[I came, I polled, I posted]:.

stare He copied me

Lol, I didnt see it in your sig either. I am a slow girl tonight. I want to join the shell bandwagon! Except I dont have a shell..so I wont. So sad. crying
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
Hey gamer, how come you're staying in your shell until feb 19? I *just* noticied that in your sig, Im a bit slow at times xd

stare He copied me

Heh. That's pretty funny.

I was wondering why you were hiding in that shell Shadow. Guess I should be reading sigs more.
Nymphiedora

I Generated a random number and 219 came out so I put a slash in it to make it 2/19 which happens to be feb 19.
I want to join the club.
Lalala~ Just waiting on Ren now. :3

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nymphiedora
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora

stare He copied me

Lol, I didnt see it in your sig either. I am a slow girl tonight. I want to join the shell bandwagon! Except I dont have a shell..so I wont. So sad. crying

Should have gotten them when they were around 1.5k....now there bak to there normal price of 3-4k

gamer712
Nymphiedora

I Generated a random number and 219 came out so I put a slash in it to make it 2/19 which happens to be feb 19.

How... coincidental.
Oh no everyone is joing the turtle club! I should go see if I can afford a shell...I feel lonely without one
[ Hiroko ]

if you finished your post's how come I still see the P E N D I N G still making the topic thing?
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora

stare He copied me

Should have gotten them when they were around 1.5k....now there bak to there normal price of 3-4k

I've had this for a while...

Now I finally get to use it. rofl
gamer712
[ Hiroko ]

if you finished your post's how come I still see the P E N D I N G still making the topic thing?

They're revealing everything all at once. How cruel.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pompetti
I want to join the club.

COuld Play "Turtles" as in Marbles in towns....try and knowck each other whee

Nymphiedora
Oh no everyone is joing the turtle club! I should go see if I can afford a shell...I feel lonely without one

rofl Holy crap! You got one!!
wow they arent too expensive. 2.5k. Now I can spin into people in towns biggrin
sombody is a slow typer...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out