Welcome to Gaia! ::

You guys are nuts. XD
2 post's left to be done then we just need to wait for the post fllod breach and we can find out what this topic is!
[ Hiroko ]
You guys are nuts. XD

YES WE ARE!
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
19 minutes until Conan...I could always miss it tonight...but I miss it most nights because my roomate always wants to watch the news. I dont know what to do...Conan or this thread? gonk

.:[I came, I polled, I posted]:.

Use your VCR to record, so you wont miss it.

I dont have one gonk But its ok, I'll stay. [coffee] sent me an awesome pic of conan and the finnish president, and that will tide me over biggrin I hope the thread is up soon though, maybe I'll be lucky and get to do both?

Drag Your comp all the way to the TV or the TYv to the Comp :XP

Cant do. My comp is broken, and I have to use a school comp which is in the lounge. However...If I open the door to the comp room, and lean back REALLY far and turn the tv up loud, it can work. biggrin I found a solution! yay!
I'm allergic to nuts.

Actually, not really.
Nymphiedora
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
[[ Shadow ]]
Nymphiedora
19 minutes until Conan...I could always miss it tonight...but I miss it most nights because my roomate always wants to watch the news. I dont know what to do...Conan or this thread? gonk

Use your VCR to record, so you wont miss it.

I dont have one gonk But its ok, I'll stay. [coffee] sent me an awesome pic of conan and the finnish president, and that will tide me over biggrin I hope the thread is up soon though, maybe I'll be lucky and get to do both?

Drag Your comp all the way to the TV or the TYv to the Comp :XP

Cant do. My comp is broken, and I have to use a school comp which is in the lounge. However...If I open the door to the comp room, and lean back REALLY far and turn the tv up loud, it can work. biggrin I found a solution! yay!

YAY!
Pompetti
I'm allergic to nuts.

Actually, not really.

rofl spam...

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
This thread's like RealPlayer.

. . . Buffering . . .
10 pages and we don't even know what this topic is xd
gamer712
Pompetti
I'm allergic to nuts.

Actually, not really.

rofl spam...

I was merely replying to Roko's previous comment.
You guys are funny. :3
gamer712
10 pages and we don't even know what this topic is xd

It's like a new Gaia event.
Hey gamer, how come you're staying in your shell until feb 19? I *just* noticied that in your sig, Im a bit slow at times xd
Nymphiedora
Hey gamer, how come you're staying in your shell until feb 19? I *just* noticied that in your sig, Im a bit slow at times xd

I was wondering that too.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nymphiedora

stare He copied me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff