Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, if we're doing the club scene *spiffy lights envelop Spikey as his pants and shoes change to something a bit more suited* Yeah... now that's the stuff! *Grooves energetically keeping in time with Misao and the music*
camila-croft
Isn't it better to talk on chat? Goes faster...

Well, technically, but it wouldn't be fair to hijack the chat and displace all the people there who aren't interested in the ball, so this is the best we can do for now.
................i.................................................................................i.............i...............think i should leave.......sorry jojo....... sad
*returns*

Ah, cancel that. I'm back! Sometimes things take care of themselves. Anyway, looks like my date is here! :3

*sees Zombie Tony and goes to greet him*

Hello Tony! You look fabulous in those pants. XD
*stands alone in a corcer*

Lonely Phantom

Misao
Desna
Cyber Munkey
...............................I heard the Yakusa were gonna crash the ball tonite. sweatdrop

A lie perpatrated by our enemies.

*wanders over to the refreshment table*

Desna! Good to see you! Is Macc with you?

No, I never got the chance. I haven't seen Macc for a while now, so I'm here by myself.

How are you, Misao? Spikeykun? Especially after last night.
I wonder when Saturnine and AngelinRunes will be arriving...
s'ok xD i found someone else :B *jigs around everyone thats here already* squeeee XD
*Kyuu and Nico enters the ball*
Hello, everybody! n .n
We're here at last! XP

Care for a dance, my dear? n .~
Cryostix
takuan
Your goodbye party? Where are you going? ?_?

Well, me and a bunch of others are going on a journey... when the ball ends. But thats far from now still, would you like to dance?

On a journey.. eh?
Sure ^__^ My date's not here yet.. so one dance can't hurt right?
*joins Cryostix on the dance floor to have some dancing fun*
*dances with shun!* dont feel lonely ^_^! *hands you a glass of punch*
well............... scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream crash crash.
Desna
No, I never got the chance. I haven't seen Macc for a while now, so I'm here by myself.

How are you, Misao? Spikeykun? Especially after last night.

Awww, that's too bad. Well, maybe he'll drop by later and surprise us. ^^

I'm doing all right... It was pretty rough out there, but we all made it out just fine, so now we can focus on partying down. ^_^
*alone...* Abe's late...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces