Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ekimmu

lol, Munkey is weird, but he's pretty harmless. Zekie straightened him out due to an argument with some of the yakuza and the leader of the love guild, i believe. Thanks on the luck XD I definantly will look you up if they reject/ignore me. *grins*

kk! And for our guild's part, we sincerely hope Yakuza skips over you and we pick you up! XD
Nehle
Ekimmu
Nehle
Not really, i just have the feeling

And the worst part is that she is so like me > .o

If I were female, I would be her

yikes, so you like her too? It would make sense if your both attracted at that point. Though the both of you arn't single is a bit of a spoiler...:\

Kind of, well, I hope we'll just stay friends

Eh, atraction usually last amongst those who are alike, so if you ever split with your girl (knocks on wood)and vise-versa, you have a capable partner.
Nehle
Spikeykun
Nehle
Not really, i just have the feeling

And the worst part is that she is so like me > .o

If I were female, I would be her

haha... actually, I think I did see you two dancing together for a while... but I was a bit caught up in trying to keep up with the fast pace of the ball...

You ought to have. We were the first guests

my my... so many things to keep track of... go to the bathroom and you're backlogged 5 pages... lol...
Spikeykun
Ekimmu

lol, Munkey is weird, but he's pretty harmless. Zekie straightened him out due to an argument with some of the yakuza and the leader of the love guild, i believe. Thanks on the luck XD I definantly will look you up if they reject/ignore me. *grins*

kk! And for our guild's part, we sincerely hope Yakuza skips over you and we pick you up! XD

lol, thanks. I'm taking that as a big compliment XD *pours him a drink*
Well guys, it was a very successful event. I hope you guys had fun and were able to meet people, make friends, and spend time with your loved ones. 3nodding

Thanks again to Misao for organizing this wonderous event!

Take care, and have a great night everyone! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces