surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
alright who will be my next victom???? MUAHAHAH!!!!

*looks around and points at surrealrose* Ahhh there she is.... come to me!

*walks over to chaindemon* Umm...so, do you want to dance?

Ya that would be nice. biggrin *bows and takes your hand and leads you to the center of the dance floor. A familiar sound of the FF8 Waltz comes to hearing* Do you know how to waltz?

No, but I can try it.

here ill show you* leads surrealrose into a waltz* there you go, you got it.*spins surrealrose*

*follows chaindemon's lead* Weee! This is fun!

*spins her again and then holds her close* hey youve got really pretty eyes. wink

*blushes red as a beet* Thank you. *continues to dance along with him*

your welcome *continues to waltz with her ocationally spining her every once and a while* So have you had fun so far?
Ekimmu
Silver
Ekimmu
*holds out his hand to Silver* May I? *smiles*

You may! Just for tonight~ wink
*grabs your hand and leads you to the floor*

*Is lead* *He laughs, holding her waits in his right arm. They both spin to the glorious beat from the waltz. Several steps melting into several spins.*

*laughs* I guess you've done this before?

Hehe~ *big grin* Well, a few times.. *spins around to face him once more* Looks like you're a natural!
Zombie Tony Blair
Rei-chan
Zombie Tony Blair
Rei-chan
Zombie Tony Blair
hmm, a waltz! I think we could dance to that, rei-chan wink

Oh yes, I think I could manage.

*begins to waltz with Tony*

* waltzs
You know, I think I might be the luckies zombie in the world right now.

Aww! That's so sweet redface

*kisses Tony on the cheek* Tonight was fun, wasn't it?

yes, it was, and there is no one else in the world I would rather have shared it with.

Awwww!! You are quite the charmer, Mr. Blair. Well, I'm afraid I must be off for tonight. Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow? *big hug*
*to Nehle* Yeah... I can handle this. *smiles* I swear, the next time there's a ball here, I had darn well better have a nice swooshy dress for dances like this! Something about trailing yards of fabric behind you just makes it more fun...

....or if not, just cat ears. They would make it all better...really. :-3
<<walks in confused>>
Silver
Ekimmu
Silver
Ekimmu
*holds out his hand to Silver* May I? *smiles*

You may! Just for tonight~ wink
*grabs your hand and leads you to the floor*

*Is lead* *He laughs, holding her waits in his right arm. They both spin to the glorious beat from the waltz. Several steps melting into several spins.*

*laughs* I guess you've done this before?

Hehe~ *big grin* Well, a few times.. *spins around to face him once more* Looks like you're a natural!

*grins back* Me a natural? *executes a perfect 3 part spin, ending with them face to face yet again* ...nahhhhhhhhhhh. *smiles*
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX

Ya that would be nice. biggrin *bows and takes your hand and leads you to the center of the dance floor. A familiar sound of the FF8 Waltz comes to hearing* Do you know how to waltz?

No, but I can try it.

here ill show you* leads surrealrose into a waltz* there you go, you got it.*spins surrealrose*

*spins her again and then holds her close* hey youve got really pretty eyes. wink

your welcome *continues to waltz with her ocationally spining her every once and a while* So have you had fun so far?

*smiles* Lots of fun! heart
Purr
*to Nehle* Yeah... I can handle this. *smiles* I swear, the next time there's a ball here, I had darn well better have a nice swooshy dress for dances like this! Something about trailing yards of fabric behind you just makes it more fun...

You're cute enough as it is

Let's try something a little more advanced shall we?

::steps away from Purr and hold out his arm, letting her spin under it, once she's done the complete spin, he steps in again and assumes standars waltz position::

You're good at this
Rei-chan
Zombie Tony Blair
Rei-chan
Zombie Tony Blair
Rei-chan
Zombie Tony Blair
hmm, a waltz! I think we could dance to that, rei-chan wink

Oh yes, I think I could manage.

*begins to waltz with Tony*

* waltzs
You know, I think I might be the luckies zombie in the world right now.

Aww! That's so sweet redface

*kisses Tony on the cheek* Tonight was fun, wasn't it?

yes, it was, and there is no one else in the world I would rather have shared it with.

Awwww!! You are quite the charmer, Mr. Blair. Well, I'm afraid I must be off for tonight. Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow? *big hug*

Good night Rei-chan *kneels down and kisses the back of her hand*
Nehle
Purr

You're cute enough as it is

Let's try something a little more advanced shall we?

::steps away from Purr and hold out his arm, letting her spin under it, once she's done the complete spin, he steps in again and assumes standars waltz position::

You're good at this

You go, man. *smirks knowingly*
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX
surrealrose
XxChainDemonxX

No, but I can try it.

*smiles* Lots of fun! heart

Thats good*sigh* i got stood up by my blind date. But then you came and well its made everything better again. biggrin heart Thank you. *gives a little kiss on the cheak*
thanks for the offer of dancing but I must leave as soon as I came. maybe next time okay? save me a dance? buh-bye 3nodding
Shinryaku
thanks for the offer of dancing but I must leave as soon as I came. maybe next time okay? save me a dance? buh-bye 3nodding

Ha, no problemo. *smiles* Take care!
*laughs* What's to be good at, I just follow? This is fun... *manages to be graceful now that she's caught on...*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff