Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

yes and if humans are good people throughout their whole life they resurrect into stars!
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
you know in the night time when you look up into the sky you can see my house...and all my family + friends biggrin
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
oh my so sorry, that would not be good...hmm what shall we do?
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
TO TAKE OVER GAIA?

Eh, I don't being in charge. Makes me nauseous.

Now that's a good question. *looks up and thinks*

Oh? Really?

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
robolu
yes and if humans are good people throughout their whole life they resurrect into stars!
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
you know in the night time when you look up into the sky you can see my house...and all my family + friends biggrin
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

Oh? Really?

Ah. I didn't know that.

Conversationalist

yes it happens every second... and us stars don't die
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

Oh? Really?

Ah. I didn't know that.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

Oh? Really?

Ah. I didn't know that.

That makes sense. No matter how many centuries pass, stars are always there.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Star Wars was about money. George Lucas added in the ewoks solely because he knew it'd sell well. So.... George Lucas and Disney go hand in hand really

Conversationalist

yes. so if you ever wondered about afterlife... i guess theirs your answer!
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

Oh? Really?

Ah. I didn't know that.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

Ah. I didn't know that.

Thank you for that lovely thought. *bows*

Conversationalist

you're very welcome *bows* you're so chill and cool to talk to :p
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

Ah. I didn't know that.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

I am?

Conversationalist

yes. ok i swear im no creep or weirdo but i feel this aura when i talk to you lol and you seem chill :p
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

I am?

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
robolu
yes. ok i swear im no creep or weirdo but i feel this aura when i talk to you lol and you seem chill :p
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

I am?

I don't see you as a creep or anything. There are times I feel that way about people too.

Conversationalist

grrrreeeaaaaattttt. im not the only one, but ya thought you should know!
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu
Dante Alexander 1
robolu

I am?

I don't see you as a creep or anything. There are times I feel that way about people too.
robolu
haha that doesn't happen to me i don't rlly look back to edit unless i misspelled but wow that is a lot -ish of words xD
Redflametrow
robolu
that's me too! i type very fast but what takes me the longest and what i put effort more upon is thinking about what im going to write.. but yeah i completely understand you. i do tie myself with replying to literally everyone.. doesn't rlly bother me as i type fast so yeah i get you!
Redflametrow
robolu
when i read yours i took breaks in between ha :c
Redflametrow

I'm decently understanding in that people sometimes just don't want to spend a lot of time on things so they skim them over. Like if someone responded to my post with a post of equal or greater length, I may not fully respond or take time to respond. So something like that would be an example of when I may be lazy.

Yeah, that's understandable. Particularly right now can be finals time for a lot of people so they may be too stressed by school stuff to take some time now. I've also just dreaded taking the time to respond to some of my posts replies due to length necessary. I type fairly quickly at some times so I can type a lot without it taking effort, responding to something slows me down to stop and think about what I'm responding to and what I'm typing.

I get into thinking about a topic at times and end up just typing a lot. They I look at it and realize that it's way too long for a normal reply. I'll try to edit it down at times, but I often won't as I don't know what to cut.

I've started saving some of my long comments because they're basically essays. I only checked the word count on this really long one and it was over 1000 words.

Just with classes in particular, I don't know if I could have an essay mostly done from previous work. Being put on the spot is hard to get started, but having an idea already there and paper started could be nice. I also may site myself as a resource if it seems applicable. Reading old essays can get me started too.

Conversationalist

yeah. i see what you mean, somehow i work best under pressure and in short amount of time...idk i just work best knowing that i need to be fast and stuff...
Redflametrow
robolu
haha that doesn't happen to me i don't rlly look back to edit unless i misspelled but wow that is a lot -ish of words xD
Redflametrow
robolu
that's me too! i type very fast but what takes me the longest and what i put effort more upon is thinking about what im going to write.. but yeah i completely understand you. i do tie myself with replying to literally everyone.. doesn't rlly bother me as i type fast so yeah i get you!
Redflametrow

Yeah, that's understandable. Particularly right now can be finals time for a lot of people so they may be too stressed by school stuff to take some time now. I've also just dreaded taking the time to respond to some of my posts replies due to length necessary. I type fairly quickly at some times so I can type a lot without it taking effort, responding to something slows me down to stop and think about what I'm responding to and what I'm typing.

I get into thinking about a topic at times and end up just typing a lot. They I look at it and realize that it's way too long for a normal reply. I'll try to edit it down at times, but I often won't as I don't know what to cut.

I've started saving some of my long comments because they're basically essays. I only checked the word count on this really long one and it was over 1000 words.

Just with classes in particular, I don't know if I could have an essay mostly done from previous work. Being put on the spot is hard to get started, but having an idea already there and paper started could be nice. I also may site myself as a resource if it seems applicable. Reading old essays can get me started too.
robolu
yeah. i see what you mean, somehow i work best under pressure and in short amount of time...idk i just work best knowing that i need to be fast and stuff...
Redflametrow
robolu
Redflametrow
robolu
Redflametrow

Getting topics started is hard for me. As I don't really like most essay topics or trying to prove myself to people or topics can initially make me mad or negative. So having a decent start that fits within the criteria can be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff