Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
So I live in a hick town in the north... We kinda don't celebrate Mardi Gras and i feel like i'm being left out of all the fun.
Just have some pancakes as dinner, and you'll fit right in. I'm going to fry up a package of bacon, make the 'cakes, smother the whole thing with local Quebec maple syrup and wash it all down with some strong tea. YUM!

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sleeping_Bear
Just have some pancakes as dinner, and you'll fit right in. I'm going to fry up a package of bacon, make the 'cakes, smother the whole thing with local Quebec maple syrup and wash it all down with some strong tea. YUM!

ooo! minus the tea(not a big fan of it) that sounds soooo good. but i made french toast for my family last night... tht was my once a week i'll cook 4 u guys things smile

Friendly Member

21,965 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
I live in French Canadian area although I am not french Canadian and it is fun to see all the Mardi Gras Decorations all around campus and in some of the stores in town.

Benevolent Fatcat

I'm A Northern girl too. But The Bars up here always throw fun stuff! Unfortunately I had kids before I was old enough to go to the bars. And now I have to take care of my kids. Lol. xd to make up for the lack of being able to celebrate I'm going to New Orleans as soon as they are grown up!
Gah.. that would be horribly awkward to see my kid's flashing for beads. Or Worse... Them seeing me! Lmao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff