Welcome to Gaia! ::

well mardi gras is just a reason to dress in slutty clothers and go party it up with some random hot guy you found on the street!!! dramallama

Questionable Borg

Liebe Liese
Nothing today, but I have always wanted to go to Mardi Gras. Ash Wensday tommorow, gonna go to Church and cook fish emotion_yatta ....Pretty much it.
One of the reasons I'm glad I'm Southern Baptist compared to Catholic, I don't like fish. Haha

Bashful Bunny

Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese
Nothing today, but I have always wanted to go to Mardi Gras. Ash Wensday tommorow, gonna go to Church and cook fish emotion_yatta ....Pretty much it.
One of the reasons I'm glad I'm Southern Baptist compared to Catholic, I don't like fish. Haha

I don't like much fish either, but I deal with it. I usually get my hubby to make some kind of pasta dish. I think for Lent we will give up Coke......we are pretty good about eating healthy, and dont really have bad habit's.....:3.......

Questionable Borg

Sweet Xout
''Thats what she said''
Nobody set that up.

Questionable Borg

Liebe Liese
Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese

I don't like much fish either, but I deal with it. I usually get my hubby to make some kind of pasta dish. I think for Lent we will give up Coke......we are pretty good about eating healthy, and dont really have bad habit's.....:3.......
Another reason I like being Southern Baptist, I don't have to give up anything smile

Bashful Bunny

Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese
Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese

Another reason I like being Southern Baptist, I don't have to give up anything smile

I use to be Southern Baptist.......up untill ........wow- 6 years ago

Questionable Borg

Liebe Liese
Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese
Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese

I've been SB/Christian since I was 14...so...for..5 years

Bashful Bunny

Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese
Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese
Mayor Gravity
Liebe Liese

I've been SB/Christian since I was 14...so...for..5 years

oh thats cool, smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anyone else NOT go to any parades this year? If your state celebrates it I mean. Clearly if yours doesn't, then you didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff