Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Noob

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
How can anyone not know what Mardi Gras is?

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
gaia is worldwide. plus many people have heard of it but don't get into it or know what its all about.

Original Noob

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bobrechaun Productions
gaia is worldwide. plus many people have heard of it but don't get into it or know what its all about.
Mardi Gras is normal here. This is the only cool thing about Louisiana.
"I am 12 years old and what is this"

neutral

Original Noob

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ashspoon

neutral
wut...

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Ashspoon

neutral
User Image

FYI, some really, really mean Gaians can report you for saying things like that, which could land you gettin' rock puppy'd (aka b&'d) cat_xp

So, ja, keep it PG-13 User Image
Sleeping Beauty Pills
Ashspoon

neutral
wut...

I was just mocking people who don't know what mardi gras is
gonk I'm just tired ok
meep12345
Ashspoon

neutral
User Image

FYI, some really, really mean Gaians can report you for saying things like that, which could land you gettin' rock puppy'd (aka b&'d) cat_xp

User Image

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Ashspoon
meep12345
Ashspoon

neutral
User Image

User Image

Its stated in the ToS:

ToS

Eligibility; Account Information. Gaia Online is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any Members suspended or removed from Gaia Online by Gaia.. You agree that the information you provide to Gaia during Member registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. Gaia may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer Gaia Online to any person or entity. Gaia may change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access Gaia Online is revoked in such jurisdictions.
User Image

Whether or not you're telling the truth, people can report you for claiming to be under 13 cat_xp
I mean, I doubt anyone is going to, but, for your own safety, I figured you'd want to know this cat_sweatdrop
meep12345
Ashspoon
meep12345
Ashspoon

neutral
User Image

User Image

Its stated in the ToS:

ToS

Eligibility; Account Information. Gaia Online is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any Members suspended or removed from Gaia Online by Gaia.. You agree that the information you provide to Gaia during Member registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. Gaia may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer Gaia Online to any person or entity. Gaia may change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access Gaia Online is revoked in such jurisdictions.
User Image

Whether or not you're telling the truth, people can report you for claiming to be under 13 cat_xp
I mean, I doubt anyone is going to, but, for your own safety, I figured you'd want to know this cat_sweatdrop

Good lord I was just making a meme reference
User Image

Original Noob

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ashspoon
Sleeping Beauty Pills
Ashspoon

neutral
wut...

I was just mocking people who don't know what mardi gras is
gonk I'm just tired ok
Its fine biggrin
Im tired myself, literally walk about 7-8 hours

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sleeping Beauty Pills
Bobrechaun Productions
Mardi Gras is normal here. This is the only cool thing about Louisiana.

You know we have more going for us than just the Carnival season. We have festivals for the most unusual things (jazz, strawberries, frogs, etc.), we have a diverse food culture, we have pretty good musical roots, and some of our cemeteries (especially in New Orleans) are above ground.

We have two big lakes smack dab in the toe of the Boot and the longest bridge in the States, the second longest in the world. We have a seafood industry that rivals New England's.

And don't forget the Saints, Super Bowl champions of 2009.

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I went to Burbon St for Mardi Gras <3 So im loving Louisiana atm lol New Orleans FTW!

Man-Hungry Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm 28, and really have no proper idea of what Mardi Gras is.
I mean, I have some sort of vague idea, but I never get anything better than that.
I'm not Catholic, don't come from a Catholic background, and I don't live in LA or Louisiana. Or NY. So, it's not really a big thing around here.
In fact, it's that way in a lot of the U.S. So even if it's a big thing to the world around you, it doesn't mean it's a thing at all to almost everyone else.

Man-Hungry Bunny

I am sorry I am not American.
The Asians are idiots, they don't know who Martin Luther King is, they're unlike the Americans, they're uncivilized.
Please educate the idiots who doesn't know something half a world across them what Mardi Gras is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff