Mardi Gras is my favorite. I wish I could gooooo. ;-;

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious

Me tooooo!!! I would love to be in New Orleans, or Brazil for Carnival, or France....(Anywhere warm would be great!)

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Me tooooo!!! I would love to be in New Orleans, or Brazil for Carnival, or France....(Anywhere warm would be great!)

Yes it would. It's way too cold here. ;-; But mainly I miss the parades and food. Next year I will plan better and go.

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Yes it would. It's way too cold here. ;-; But mainly I miss the parades and food. Next year I will plan better and go.
Hmmm....If I managed to visit my boyfriend around Mardi Gras next year it wouldn't be too too hard to go to New Orleans from there...

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Hmmm....If I managed to visit my boyfriend around Mardi Gras next year it wouldn't be too too hard to go to New Orleans from there...

Nice. Where does he live? My parents both live in Ascension Parish (though on opposite sides of the river). But I have a friend that lives in Kenner, so I'd probably bug her for a place to stay. >_>

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Nice. Where does he live? My parents both live in Ascension Parish (though on opposite sides of the river). But I have a friend that lives in Kenner, so I'd probably bug her for a place to stay. >_>
lol He actually lives in Mississippi, but seeing as I live in Upstate New York that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay closer.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

lol He actually lives in Mississippi, but seeing as I live in Upstate New York that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay closer.

Ahh yeah that is a bit closer. Well I guess since you're probably not familiar with the areas I mentioned, my parents live about 45 minutes from New Orleans, and my friend lives in a suburb of it. xD

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Ahh yeah that is a bit closer. Well I guess since you're probably not familiar with the areas I mentioned, my parents live about 45 minutes from New Orleans, and my friend lives in a suburb of it. xD
I have heard of Ascension Parish, but that's about it. XD My knowledge of the south is limited to the East Coast since I was born in eastern Virginia.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

I have heard of Ascension Parish, but that's about it. XD My knowledge of the south is limited to the East Coast since I was born in eastern Virginia.

Nice. You've just been all over the place. xD I'm in Texas currently (and have been for a few years), but I grew up in Ascension Parish. No one here gets excited about it, especially not the way I do. sad

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Nice. You've just been all over the place. xD I'm in Texas currently (and have been for a few years), but I grew up in Ascension Parish. No one here gets excited about it, especially not the way I do. sad
Yeah, kinda. whee I miss my french class from middle and high school....we used to have parties for Mardi Gras. And that's actually where I got most of my beads. That and Saint Patrick's Day parades! rofl

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Yeah, kinda. whee I miss my french class from middle and high school....we used to have parties for Mardi Gras. And that's actually where I got most of my beads. That and Saint Patrick's Day parades! rofl

Haha nice. I've only got a couple of really nice ones I kept left, but I got them from New Orleans. One set I kept had a mask on it. It was too pretty to get rid of. I used to save the beads from Mardi Gras and rethrow them at our homecoming parade every year in high school. xD

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Haha nice. I've only got a couple of really nice ones I kept left, but I got them from New Orleans. One set I kept had a mask on it. It was too pretty to get rid of. I used to save the beads from Mardi Gras and rethrow them at our homecoming parade every year in high school. xD
Aw that's nice! I have one set that I'd never get rid of because I love it so much, even though most of the pain is worn off because I wore it all the time when I was little. One of my mom's friends got them in New Orleans when I was tiny, or at least I think that's how the story goes... sweatdrop

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

Aw that's nice! I have one set that I'd never get rid of because I love it so much, even though most of the pain is worn off because I wore it all the time when I was little. One of my mom's friends got them in New Orleans when I was tiny, or at least I think that's how the story goes... sweatdrop

That's awesome, though. Definitely a much better story than mine. xD

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious
Astarte-dono
Pandilicious

That's awesome, though. Definitely a much better story than mine. xD

emotion_8c Don't say that! It only seems better because you lived near New Orleans and I've never even been close.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff