Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Throw me something, Mister!!!

They've not done any for the past 10 years, don't think they'll start now, but there are plenty of items already out there that suit it and fit... including a jester suit with some of the main colors in it...

just use your creativity and MAKE a Mardi Gras festive avatar like I do every year biggrin

Later if work ain't to busy I'm going to compile a list of items that work for the spirit of this holiday.
User Image

Happy Mardi Gras!!

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I agree, there should be Mardi Gras items and a Parade!!!!! heart heart

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I didn't even see this forum until today. Oh gaia I wish you would announce stuff like this in site updates or something. I hope I didn't miss out on anything.
Rabid-Turtle
I didn't even see this forum until today. Oh gaia I wish you would announce stuff like this in site updates or something. I hope I didn't miss out on anything.

It's not like there's any kind of event tied to the forum; you didn't really miss out on anything.
I was just surprised to see that the place existed last year.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Sea-Salt Ice Cream

It's not like there's any kind of event tied to the forum; you didn't really miss out on anything.
I was just surprised to see that the place existed last year.

Guess they just threw it up there so users have a dedicated place to chat about it.

Angelic Worker

I threw this avi together with the Mardi Gras theme, I don't celebrate it, but I do like to dress my avi up for it, I like to dress it up for all the holiday ^_^ and I agree I think Mardi Gras themes items would be cool smile

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
i think mardi gras items would be awsome biggrin

Ruthless Seeker

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Consulting Time Lord
Will there be Mardi Gras items on Gaia, do you think? I'd like some purple-yellow-green stuff.

I'd rather know where you got that tardis emotion_kirakira

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Shikachu
Consulting Time Lord
Will there be Mardi Gras items on Gaia, do you think? I'd like some purple-yellow-green stuff.

I'd rather know where you got that tardis emotion_kirakira

Imaginary Friend. It's an old EI.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
The only item I can think of is the 2k11 Masquerade Brooch, but it's not Mardi Gras related, it's from Louie and Ian's Masquerade Party in 2011.

Though I'm sure we have plenty of items to make Mardi Gras avatars; but I'd love to have a simple Mardi Gras mask featuring purple/gold/green as the dominant colors.

Adorable Fatcat

a gaia parade would be so much fun...

Lonely Shapeshifter

I'm all for it, we could get beads, or a King Cake, or a float, or a bottle of liquor, or something that has all of those with a purple/gold/green colour scheme.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Well at the worst you guys could organize a parade yourself in Towns or on ZOMG's BArton Town yourselves. And I dunno if they'd do beads considering how many teens earn theirs...

Questionable Borg

I was at a church conference over Mardi Gras, so I didn't get to go anywhere to get any items.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
that sounds neat and interesting. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash