Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

I can't be the only one that lives in a Mardi Gras-celebrating region! I'm interested in learning what everyone else does for Mardi Gras. biggrin

Aged Gaian

Throw me something, Mister!!!

I'm actually working that night and the night before (so I sleep through the day)

No parades or festivities for me unfortunately, despite living in Baton Rouge crying
User Image

Happy Mardi Gras!!

Timid Ladykiller

Prescription Joker

Aww! You don't live that far away. I went to a parade today.

Aged Gaian

Throw me something, Mister!!!

We got pleeeeeenty of parades and festivities here, the issue is I don't have time, I work 10pm to 6am all those nights so oh well. User Image

Happy Mardi Gras!!

Monochromosexual
Prescription Joker

Aww! You don't live that far away. I went to a parade today.

Timid Ladykiller

Prescription Joker

Aww, that's a shame! D"

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
I live in the Northwest and the dollar store up here has a display for Mardi Gras

So I'll have some crawfish and enjoy Princess and the Frog while enjoying some JAZZ

Let the good times roll!

Dangerous Loiterer

We don't celebrate it here in the UK: we've got Pancake Day.

Obsessive Player

Caerthakatha

May I ask --- Pancake Day -- are you serious? If so, please tell me more. If not, don't be eman !!

Dangerous Loiterer

Ginger Spice Isle
Caerthakatha

May I ask --- Pancake Day -- are you serious? If so, please tell me more. If not, don't be eman !!

It's just a day where we all eat pancakes for lunch or tea. It's a tradition nobody really understands.

Obsessive Player

Caerthakatha
Ginger Spice Isle
Caerthakatha

It's just a day where we all eat pancakes for lunch or tea. It's a tradition nobody really understands.

When do you velebrate Pancake Day ?

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KimCare
I live in the Northwest and the dollar store up here has a display for Mardi Gras

So I'll have some crawfish and enjoy Princess and the Frog while enjoying some JAZZ

Let the good times roll!

Sounds like something I would enjoy. Love your "costume"

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ginger Spice Isle
Caerthakatha
Ginger Spice Isle
Caerthakatha

any interesting kinds of pancakes or syrup? I like them with chopt nuts in them too. Now I want some hahaha

Dangerous Loiterer

Ginger Spice Isle
Caerthakatha
Ginger Spice Isle
Caerthakatha

Shrove Tuesday is Pancake Day, but I've known some people to continue eating pancakes on Ash
Wednesday as well — usually due to leftover batter and sugar.

RayneBeauBoy's Husband

Generous Trader

8,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have never celebrated Mardi Gras..not because I don't like it or don't want to...I am not entirely sure what it is all about.

Questionable Borg

Monochromosexual
I can't be the only one that lives in a Mardi Gras-celebrating region! I'm interested in learning what everyone else does for Mardi Gras. biggrin
I didn't know anyone but the US celebrated Mardi Gras.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff