Virtuous Lover

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Critic 0
Skitty Paw
Huh?

Long standing joke/tradition.
Generally its a giant legal party. And when that happens beer gets involved, and then beads get thrown, and breasts start to make their way out into the open.

6,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
I am right now at my house XD
she must have paid a fortune!

Anxious Friend

I just took a shower.
question
LittleGoreWhore
I just took a shower.
question

That's hot. redface

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GRRRR I really hate how mardi gras has come down to boobs beads and beer........ it used to be soo much fun that you could bring your kids to and watch them catch beads stuff like that. And now they can't fully enjoy margi gras with everyone else because your afraid theyll end up seeing stuff they shouldn't because trust me the ladies aren't the only ones showing their stuff....

Fluffy Girl

Sindrellia
GRRRR I really hate how mardi gras has come down to boobs beads and beer........ it used to be soo much fun that you could bring your kids to and watch them catch beads stuff like that. And now they can't fully enjoy margi gras with everyone else because your afraid theyll end up seeing stuff they shouldn't because trust me the ladies aren't the only ones showing their stuff....
huh i don't think that's true! there are family oriented parades. those are the only ones i go to and no one is drunk or flashing for beads. there are a lot of kids and it is a fun time! unless where you live they dont do those... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff