Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Explorer

Do you like gaia? Well if you do lets start talking about hot topics. Do you like Flynns Plunder? All you have to do is go to shop and read Flynns plunder. If you are not familiar with Flynns plunder then you should check it out. One time I bidded and won. Since it was not something I wanted I sold it and got gaia gold. Then I could buy what I realy wanted. Also lets talk about the games. Like dumpster dive I barely got anything. I usually get old crumbled up newspapers. But if you wait for some time and then go you might get something good. One time I got something worth 40,000 gaia gold. biggrin Tell me about your hot topics down below thanks be free to give me a message.

Greedy Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
I like gaia, and your thread is sort of repetitive and strange to me. But anyways, you're here to display personal opinion? I don't enjoy Flynns plunder, because the things bidded are not necessarily great and the ones that are are at outrageous prices. Dumpster dive is alright. Patience is a virtue in that. I have earned about 70,000 gold worth of items from there. I don't really have a hot topic... neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff