Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Duck

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Hygienic 200
WOO! BOOBIES MARDI GRAS! ++TIP MY QUOTE TO AGREE++ heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin

Hilarious Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lol I seen a lot even a old lady if that's what u like lol it was funny

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I don't know where y'all are going to see Mardi Gras parades, but I go to almost all of the major New Orleans parades and it's an extremely rare sight for me to see someone lifting their shirt at parades.

I don't think most right-minded people are really that desperate to get what is usually just a cheap pair of plastic beads and risk getting in trouble with the cops. D:

Smooth Healer

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
L y r e111
I don't know where y'all are going to see Mardi Gras parades, but I go to almost all of the major New Orleans parades and it's an extremely rare sight for me to see someone lifting their shirt at parades.

I don't think most right-minded people are really that desperate to get what is usually just a cheap pair of plastic beads and risk getting in trouble with the cops. D:

Unless they are clever and wear a bra with the cups that look exactly like exposed nookies with jeweled embroidered nipples? The band/w under band can be laced up with colorful ribbons! OR wear a sheer tight under shirt with tassels glued on? biggrin

Or..you can wear a shirt under your bra and write 'LOL' gotcha on the bra when you lift your shirt? Why can't people try and find a loophole?
Too cold where I live to show anyone my boobies. Maybe next year. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces