Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Rogue

9,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mardi Gras isn't really thing here. actually most people here only know about because of those girls gone wild tapes. rofl

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
cake stain
Pandilicious
cake stain
i performed in Cesar the marching killed me. D: but im going to another one tonight i have no idea which one though :[

We used to march in the Thibadaux parades. God I hated that. I think we marched in one in Metairie once, but I got sick and didn't march the other parades.

what did you play? or where you color gaurd, dance?

I was on Dance Team and played Piccolo. The dance team didn't march, so I marched as a piccolo player. But for football games and pep rallies, I danced.

cucked's Fangirl

Leaf

Pandilicious
cake stain
Pandilicious
cake stain
i performed in Cesar the marching killed me. D: but im going to another one tonight i have no idea which one though :[

We used to march in the Thibadaux parades. God I hated that. I think we marched in one in Metairie once, but I got sick and didn't march the other parades.

I was on Dance Team and played Piccolo. The dance team didn't march, so I marched as a piccolo player. But for football games and pep rallies, I danced.

sounds like me lol flute player though. and i was on color gaurd

cucked's Fangirl

Leaf

Pandilicious
cake stain
Pandilicious
cake stain

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
cake stain
Pandilicious
cake stain
Pandilicious
cake stain

Ahh cool.

Dapper Fatcat

Spontaneous Combusken
Spanishtown isn't that bad with the flashing... sweatdrop I feel like that's more around New Orleans but I wouldn't know. The LaPlace parade is nice, too. Great for kids!! (I am 17 and I looooove it). Another parade I actually plan on going to is (not a Mardi Gras parade) the Irish-Italian Parade! They throw a bunch of food like moon pies and ramen! emotion_kirakira
Typically it's going to be parades through Bourbon. It depends on where you catch the parade the amount of flashing you'll see. I tend to stray away from New Orleans parades, I went to a few but if you aren't in the right spot, you're not going to really enjoy it unless you're piss drunk.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I wish I could go but I live to far away.

Magical Girl

19,390 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've been to three parades already. Not going to the ones today or tomorrow, because of the weather.

Hilarious Smoker

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
I went to a few so far,
Saturday I was in NOLA for a parade, and I gave this homeless man a dollar,
and he started rapping to me. "LEMME FIND OUT....yatta yatta yatta."
It was scary but hilarious at the same time.
I'm so glad he didn't bum bump me. rofl

Hilarious Smoker

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Evil Ghost Ninja
Mardi Gras isn't really thing here. actually most people here only know about because of those girls gone wild tapes. rofl

Mardi Gras is pretty much only in Louisiana. As far as I know.
I get a week off of school for Mardi Gras.
Louisiana takes it's partying seriously.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Xzesil
Evil Ghost Ninja

Mardi Gras is pretty much only in Louisiana. As far as I know.
I get a week off of school for Mardi Gras.
Louisiana takes it's partying seriously.

Mardi Gras is also in France (where I believe it originated), and I know South America has their version called Carnivale, though I think it's a bit different.

Blessed Kitten

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Tomorrow definetley dramallama

Blessed Kitten

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
girls gone wild really? i saw worse but still celebrating