Welcome to Gaia! ::

im doin my mom for whm cuase im doin a project for school so yea xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love women heart

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Witty Raider

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Mayor Gravity
scorpiodragon7
Mayor Gravity
scorpiodragon7
Mayor Gravity
scorpiodragon7

Actually Susan B. Anthony day is Feb 15th and International women's day is March 8th. A little late to celebrate them this year, but they do need more attention.
I know, I was just saying it makes more sense to me to celebrate Susan B. Anthony for a whole month, rather than for just one day.
True, but we do celebrate MLK day and Black history month so I think that to be fair celebrate both.
True, but at least MLK day is in Feb, (isn't it?)

3rd monday in January.
You'd think I'd know that working with children and having to keep up with when they're out of school. xp

It's okay, but you get my point.

Questionable Borg

Miss-dark8607
Mayor Gravity
Miss-dark8607
CleoSombra
Miss-dark8607
scorpiodragon7
It is sad that schools only celebrate Black History month; I didn't learn about Women's history month until college and even that was through the radio! I got angry last year because people in my state were complaining about kids having to go to school on Martin Luthor King Day to make-up for snow days and this year it was "protected" from being a make-up day--Presidents day isn't even protected! I have nothing against Black History month except when you try to mention another history month someone gets angry and goes back to Black History month. I think we should give ALL history months attention, not just the ones who speak the loudest. I say we celebrate Susan B. Anothony Day and Women's History Month!

THIS. That's why I felt that Gaia should have just went along and did a Women's history month forum. Yes it would have been trolled and spam but still.

I agree. The Hot Topic section is really a great opportunity for Gaia to be more progressive. But, alas.

Well seems like women are getting pushed back into the dark ages anyways so I'm not really shocked with the whole attack on birth control and such.
What makes you think women are being pushed back to the dark ages?

Haven't been keeping up with the news have you?
I have, but I still don't see it.

Questionable Borg

scorpiodragon7
Mayor Gravity
scorpiodragon7
Mayor Gravity
scorpiodragon7
True, but we do celebrate MLK day and Black history month so I think that to be fair celebrate both.
True, but at least MLK day is in Feb, (isn't it?)

3rd monday in January.
You'd think I'd know that working with children and having to keep up with when they're out of school. xp

It's okay, but you get my point.
I do. smile

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Good article, and brought up some points I didn't think about. http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/03/20/guest-post-a-doctor-on-transvaginal-ultrasounds/
Also, March Against the War on Women on April 28th? Haven't heard about this before.
One more day!

Dangerous Visionary

CleoSombra
One more day!

Found this: Wonder Women inspirational stories
Miss-dark8607
CleoSombra
One more day!

Found this: Wonder Women inspirational stories

Aww

That's awesome!

Dangerous Visionary