• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt
Now that you mentioned it, I wonder why there isn't one. :/
Because 90% of history is male history.

So, using your stats, your argument then is the group that produced 90% of history should NOT get a history month but the group that produced only 10% of history SHOULD?! LOL!
That sounds about right according to her and anyone else against the idea of a male history month or any kind of month that they don't want.
The Magical Negro
women's history month is reverse sexism

LOL!
Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

So, using your stats, your argument then is the group that produced 90% of history should NOT get a history month but the group that produced only 10% of history SHOULD?! LOL!
That sounds about right according to her and anyone else against the idea of a male history month or any kind of month that they don't want.

90% ????
Cuz men were already important so they wanted a month so tht women can b honored and acknowledged for once.
billionaire_ryan3
Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

90% ????
Cute avi hahahahaha

Magnetic Regular

The Magical Negro
women's history month is reverse sexism

lol

Magnetic Regular

Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

lol

Magnetic Regular

XO_Cupid_Whisperer_XO
billionaire_ryan3
Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

90% ????
Cute avi hahahahaha

lol

Magnetic Regular

XO_Cupid_Whisperer_XO
Cuz men were already important so they wanted a month so tht women can b honored and acknowledged for once.

lol

Magnetic Regular

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnetic Regular

billionaire_ryan3
Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

90% ????

lol

Magnetic Regular

XO_Cupid_Whisperer_XO
billionaire_ryan3
Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

90% ????
Cute avi hahahahaha

lol

Magnetic Regular

XO_Cupid_Whisperer_XO

lol

Magnetic Regular

XO_Cupid_Whisperer_XO

lol

Magnetic Regular

Super 9-Volt
David2074
Mayor Gravity
Super 9-Volt

lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces