Divine Cyclops

Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Captain Franko

lolok! cat_xp

When is St. Patrick's ? smile

Here it's on Saturday 17th of March.....not sure if the day is different where you are Captain xp

gonna be on Sunday too xp Thanks Moon! blaugh

You're welcome Captain 3nodding Are you enjoying being back on Gaia?

Yaah! xd I'm so happy to being on gaia but lil sad because, aren't many people online. crying

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ethereal Lady
Moon-Shadow30
Ethereal Lady
St. Patrick was one of a group of missionaries who when to preach to the local tribes of Ireland. He was not the first, the only, or the last. He was credited with many conversions due to the story of how he used a three-leaf clover to explain the Trinity to the pagan people. He is the patron of Ireland for the same reason.

You have an excellent knowledge on the subject, I commend you smile May I ask what you answered for the poll?

I answered green, because I wasn't sure. He is often depicted in green vestments with the clover. However, I believe he was bishop and therefore the usual color would be purple. Not sure on that one.

That's good logic, I'm afraid I can't say if you're right or not though. Thanks for taking part smile

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Captain Franko

lolok! cat_xp

Here it's on Saturday 17th of March.....not sure if the day is different where you are Captain xp

Yaah! xd I'm so happy to being on gaia but lil sad because, aren't many people online. crying

Aw Captain *huggles* Don't be sad, you'll find loads of people to talk to, including me 3nodding

Divine Cyclops

Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30

Aw Captain *huggles* Don't be sad, you'll find loads of people to talk to, including me 3nodding

4laugh Thanks Moon, I feel a little bit better now. 3nodding

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30

I'm glad biggrin Loving the armour, looks cool 3nodding

Questionable Borg

Moon-Shadow30
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30
I'm just doing a quick study and if you can spare the time to answer the poll it is very much appreciated. Oh and please don't leave a comment with the answer on this thread, it will ruin the survey. Thanks! smile

Edit: I've decided to add an extra question which you can choose yourself to answer or not.

Did St. Patrick bring Christianity to Ireland?

Please write either Yes or No in a comment and for every correct answer I'll tip that person's post.
I put green in the poll, and I have no idea on the Christianty thing, but my guess would be yes.

Thanks for your contribution smile
What's the survery for?

It's a study I'm doing to see how much people actually know about St. Patrick's Day and the man himself. Since it's celebrated around the world I thought that the general knowledge would be fairly good but so far the results of this survey are a bit shocking to be honest.
lol is it for school? or just to do it? and how far off was I?

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30
I'm just doing a quick study and if you can spare the time to answer the poll it is very much appreciated. Oh and please don't leave a comment with the answer on this thread, it will ruin the survey. Thanks! smile

Edit: I've decided to add an extra question which you can choose yourself to answer or not.

Please write either Yes or No in a comment and for every correct answer I'll tip that person's post.
I put green in the poll, and I have no idea on the Christianty thing, but my guess would be yes.

What's the survery for?

It's a study I'm doing to see how much people actually know about St. Patrick's Day and the man himself. Since it's celebrated around the world I thought that the general knowledge would be fairly good but so far the results of this survey are a bit shocking to be honest.

Just to do it really. I was always curious because loads of people celebrate it, yet very few know anything about it. I can't really say on this thread, could I comment on your profile or pm you?

Divine Cyclops

Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30

I'm glad biggrin Loving the armour, looks cool 3nodding

Thanks! xd

Divine Cyclops

now i'm wearin green clothin mrgreen

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Captain Franko

You're rocking the green Captain wink

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
mrgreen Bump mrgreen

Questionable Borg

Moon-Shadow30
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30
Mayor Gravity
Moon-Shadow30

What's the survery for?

Just to do it really. I was always curious because loads of people celebrate it, yet very few know anything about it. I can't really say on this thread, could I comment on your profile or pm you?
Sure, shoot me a pm

Questionable Borg

Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Moon-Shadow30
Captain Franko
Captain Franko

lolok! cat_xp

Yeah, only 18 of my friends are online.

5,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Moon-Shadow30

yes St. Patrick did.

Questionable Borg

Captain Franko
I'm wearing green pants, if that counts but my t-shirt is red lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items