Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Star

Am I the only one who wishes there was a "You pinch me, I KEEL YOU! scream " T-shirt? A white one with Achmed (a Jeff Dunham character) screaming those words. I would spend the last of my money to get that shirt. xd

Umm... also, this is off topic, but what is with the tagging system? Seriously, creating this forum made me wonder why it didn't tag all the words in the title. o.o (if you don't know who Jeff Dunham is, look him up on YouTube. He's an awesome, funny comedian, ventriloquist, and he made some of his puppets (try not to be put off by the word "puppets"- they aren't (too) creepy), and their jokes make them memorable)
No; Jeff Dunham is poop.

Sawagin's Wife

Devoted Seeker

23,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
the shirt thing would be very awesome, and yes i would use up all my money just to get that shirt. heart

Dedicated Player

You can make one, buy a play t-shirt, and buy some paints, use your printer, etc... There's a way, and it's exclusive to you. xD
emotion_bigheart

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Haha, I would so love that.

Sparkly Star

Emerald Zombie
You can make one, buy a play t-shirt, and buy some paints, use your printer, etc... There's a way, and it's exclusive to you. xD
emotion_bigheart
That's a great idea! biggrin I think I'll make it, hopefully before next year. Peace! *poof*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff