Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you participate in the St. Patrick's Day event?

Yes, what a blast! 0.375 37.5% [ 39 ]
No, but what's this? o.0 0.40384615384615 40.4% [ 42 ]
Poll whore! 0.22115384615385 22.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Dude, I just found a sword... anyone know what's going on?
Woo hoo, sponsor scavenger hunt! Thank you, Adventure Time!!
Anyone find more than one sword yet?
Where did you find your swords? I found mine in the St. Patrick's Day forum!

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Got one too. Hope to find out soon. HAPPY SPRING!

Witty Lunatic

Appropriately enough, I just obtained a Time Sword of some sort. I do hope it's the next installment of an event.~

Dapper Dabbler

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just found a sword, too - sitting at the bottom of the dev alerts page. Where did you guys find yours?

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Steamgear Desperado Anon
Appropriately enough, I just obtained a Time Sword of some sort. I do hope it's the next installment of an event.~

But what, this time of year? It's too early for Easter... first of Spring, perhaps?

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Angelique Deslauriers
Got one too. Hope to find out soon. HAPPY SPRING!

Happy Spring to you, too! smile

Looking for more swords, haven't found any yet. hehehe

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
georgeodowd
I just found a sword, too - sitting at the bottom of the dev alerts page. Where did you guys find yours?

I found my sword in the St. Patrick's Day forum... must I wonder if they're all over the site!

Ferocious Browser

I found one on the main forum page. I think it's part of the new Adventure Time Hot Topic, some new promotion for that crap.

However, the sword said I had to find 4 more for a prize and I have yet to see another in over 2 hours of surfing around the site...

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Eveille
I found one on the main forum page. I think it's part of the new Adventure Time Hot Topic, some new promotion for that crap.

However, the sword said I had to find 4 more for a prize and I have yet to see another in over 2 hours of surfing around the site...

I didn't see the new Adventure Time Hot Topic... I'll have to go check it out. Or is that the events we just had an announcement about (some sort of mod games?)
I ended up running out for a few groceries right after I posted this topic, but now that I'm back, I'm on the hunt.

Witty Lunatic

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Steamgear Desperado Anon

But what, this time of year? It's too early for Easter... first of Spring, perhaps?

And entirely too early for the summer event. Perhaps something completely random, relevant to the Gaian manga's current storyline?

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Steamgear Desperado Anon
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Steamgear Desperado Anon

And entirely too early for the summer event. Perhaps something completely random, relevant to the Gaian manga's current storyline?

I never thought of that! I don't pay attention to any of the manga on here... I think I'll have to take a peek and catch up.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

It's a sponsor hunt (like how the Sonic one was) for Adventure Time. As you can see in Carl's and the Gaia Cash Shop, they're now selling items for it.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
RandomKate
It's a sponsor hunt (like how the Sonic one was) for Adventure Time. As you can see in Carl's and the Gaia Cash Shop, they're now selling items for it.

Oh!

*derp*

Thank you!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Oh!

*derp*

Thank you!

You're welcome! =D Don't know if anyone else has found more than one sword yet, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff