Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Giver

Banshee Cupcake
I'm debating on switching to my green outfit. Though it makes me look like a newbie sortaish so I don't want too...

what is the problems of being a newbie? I just barley made this account 6 days ago.. lol

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
GoldTippedMistletoeFairy
Banshee Cupcake
I'm debating on switching to my green outfit. Though it makes me look like a newbie sortaish so I don't want too...

what is the problems of being a newbie? I just barley made this account 6 days ago.. lol
Yeah but.... I'm so used to looking like this I'd feel so...... Wierd, I think would be the term. I'll just make a new outfit on tektek. emotion_awesome

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

I don't think you should worry about how it makes you look as long as it makes you happy! We would still like you just as much if you had an account from when Gaia first started or if you just became a member an hour ago. The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes!

Of course...if you don't switch you'll get more pinches... 4laugh

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

I don't think you should worry about how it makes you look as long as it makes you happy! We would still like you just as much if you had an account from when Gaia first started or if you just became a member an hour ago. The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes!

Of course...if you don't switch you'll get more pinches... 4laugh
That's another reason I don't wanna change~ ;3

Shameless Nerd

The Temptress Anon

Thank you for taking the time to stop in! We wanted to honor all the anons who had taken time to become members of the guild. We really do love all of you and appreciate the time you take to brighten our days.

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Reason why this Lucky Clover is so awesome. I had to use some starter green clothing last year,but now even my Black Lace Fan can be green with the same name >:3

Though,I still look at my items with the original colors at first for some reason,probably because I keep using the same stuff in most of my avatars--same glasses,same hat(unless it's the Dark Ringmaster one),same tail and my hairpin and fan that I'm not taking off at all.

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

It's very tempting, I admit...I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for eschewing green for just such a reason!

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

It's very tempting, I admit...I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for eschewing green for just such a reason!
Ah.... Well it shows some leg skin so I should be fine right?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Cute! I like it.

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Cute! I like it.
It's all about color blending really. Makes it more appeasing to the eye. 3nodding

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake
It's all about color blending really. Makes it more appeasing to the eye. 3nodding

You do it well. Makes me curious to see the other outfit!

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

You do it well. Makes me curious to see the other outfit!
It sucks honestly...... I'd be embarressed to post it....

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Then I won't mention it again! I think we all have our fair share of 'outfit fails'

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Then I won't mention it again! I think we all have our fair share of 'outfit fails'
Yeah. I don't even think I dressed up last year. XD Though I do have a spring/summer outfit. Most likely it'll be for the easter event. It's adorable. >w< Hmmm... Maybe a short kimono for summer.... =w= (fashion design mode switch: ON)

Shameless Nerd

Indigo Prose

I know what you mean, I have a couple of favorite items and that's pretty much what I stick to. Luckily, a lot of my favorites are already green because it's a color I tend towards. Which you would about probably never guessed with 'Minty' and all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff