Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nyx Avalon

oki doki You are welcome to lurk here anytime.

Hehe~ Thank you my dear~ I'm off to bed but I shall return later~ <3 Niiiight~

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
*lurking as well* even with the problems going on with the guild now,I guess we can't let the event end all of a studden. I may not have the time right now,but if you guys need help,in a few hours I'll be avaliable~

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Indigo Prose
*lurking as well* even with the problems going on with the guild now,I guess we can't let the event end all of a studden. I may not have the time right now,but if you guys need help,in a few hours I'll be avaliable~

As they say in theatre. The Show Must go on.

Shameless Nerd

Nyx Avalon

YOU! -pinches-
Breakin' your own rules. Pshh. xd

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I went to sleep last night I haven't gotten a chance to change o Ao

Shameless Nerd

You know I was just looking for an excuse to pinch you. <3

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Aaand I'm back!~

Is it me or these threads are a little too slow for a Hot Topic board? Whenever I look at some of them,they are cluttered with the same kinds of threads and they all go down quickly,but this one is still up in the board list...

Amorous Nymph

Indigo Prose

It's still early, they haven't announced it really, aaaaaaaand St. Patrick's Day hasn't started yet. C:
I'm sure it'll pick up.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
-peeks in- <3 Just sharing a bit of anon love while I can. A full-time job takes all my luxuries away.

Shameless Nerd

Sinful Nana
-peeks in- <3 Just sharing a bit of anon love while I can. A full-time job takes all my luxuries away.

Work is one of those paradoxes where you can finally afford your luxuries, but no longer have time for them.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Minty Andee
Sinful Nana

Work is one of those paradoxes where you can finally afford your luxuries, but no longer have time for them.

Indeed. I've gotten so much since I started working, but work takes all my time. Even Gaia is a limited thing. Which sucks, since all my friends are here. crying

Shameless Nerd

Sinful Nana

Indeed. I've gotten so much since I started working, but work takes all my time. Even Gaia is a limited thing. Which sucks, since all my friends are here. crying

Awe. I'm sure it makes them appreciated the time you can spare all the more. <3

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Minty Andee
Sinful Nana

Awe. I'm sure it makes the appreciated the time you can spare all the more. <3

I hope so. I'd cry if I couldn't spend time with my favorites, even if I don't manage to RP as much as they want.

Shameless Nerd

Sinful Nana

I hope so. I'd cry if I couldn't spend time with my favorites, even if I don't manage to RP as much as they want.

Well, I certainly appreciate having you here.

Beloved Hunter

>w>
<w<
*Runs up and pinches Nyx's arse* Ha! You not wearin' green!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff