Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

I love getting new clothes. Although I'm more of a thrift-store junkie. Most of the shops where I live have a lot of vintage stuff so I have the greatest collection of 50's dresses and gloves.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

I love getting new clothes. Although I'm more of a thrift-store junkie. Most of the shops where I live have a lot of vintage stuff so I have the greatest collection of 50's dresses and gloves.

cat_xd Nemore I'm rather picky on what clothes I get too lol.

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

I'm so choosy about my clothes. I'm practically wearing patches on my patches before I buy anything new.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

I'm so choosy about my clothes. I'm practically wearing patches on my patches before I buy anything new.

cat_xd
I need to go through my closet one of these day's Mew~

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

I'm ruthless when I go through my closet cleaning it out. I feel like I have to do it fast, like a band-aid or I'll never get rid of anything

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

I'm ruthless when I go through my closet cleaning it out. I feel like I have to do it fast, like a band-aid or I'll never get rid of anything

I'm too scared to go through my closet I nvr want to throw anything out cat_gonk

*groans* oi, tummy ach, I should have eaten so many M&M's

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

I can't handle a lot of chocolate anymore. I once ate too much of it. To which I'm sure you're thinking "How can there be too much chocolate?". I ate so much in one sitting that for days after not only did I smell like chocolate, but my skin tasted like it. I kid you not. It was ridiculous.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

I can't handle a lot of chocolate anymore. I once ate too much of it. To which I'm sure you're thinking "How can there be too much chocolate?". I ate so much in one sitting that for days after not only did I smell like chocolate, but my skin tasted like it. I kid you not. It was ridiculous.

No I understand, I cant have a pure chocolate milkshake without feeling sick to my stomach.

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

Yes! Milk too. I went through a really tight financial spot last year and ended up eating a lot of lentils and rice because of it for a very long time. Fatty foods tend to make my stomach upset now. Also...so tired of lentils.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

Yes! Milk too. I went through a really tight financial spot last year and ended up eating a lot of lentils and rice because of it for a very long time. Fatty foods tend to make my stomach upset now. Also...so tired of lentils.

*scratches head* lentils Mew~?

cat_confused

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

They're a kind of legume that is high in iron and protein. Lentils are a very inexpensive source of nutrition.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

They're a kind of legume that is high in iron and protein. Lentils are a very inexpensive source of nutrition.

hmm oh

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

They're actually pretty good when they're not all you have to eat.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Minty Andee
Elementis_Dragon

They're actually pretty good when they're not all you have to eat.
I see *rubs eyes* little sleepy

Shameless Nerd

Elementis_Dragon

Staying up with your gran again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items