Thank you for stopping by! This thread was created by The Rose Prince & Black Lace Appreciation Guild so we could share our love of the Rose Prince and Black Lace anons this St. Patrick's Day and shower them with our ardent affections.
Please feel free to share your poems and responses to the Rose Prince and Black Lace in this thread, chat with us and generally have fun. We love meeting new people and sharing our addiction to these anons.
We love all anons here and encourage you to share letters and replies for any anon here. And lurking, we love lurking.
•Talk! We're friendly and I swear we don't bite...unless you want us to.
•We love all anons here, so hit us with your best shot, I'm sure we'll be blown away.
• Anons are busy people and sometimes they miss things! If they don't respond to your first post, try, try again! Chat it up with us and you're sure to get noticed.
• Want to try anoning? Go for it! Everybody loves an anon letter whether creepy/kinky/cute/dorky. Just sayin'. <3
• Anons love a good ego stroke. Reply to their message! Copy it into the reply thread and respond. Don't know how? Copy the message and use the quote button and then type away! We love seeing your letters and responses too, so don't be shy!
• Everyone has their favorite anons (we sure do!) and that's okay. We love extolling the greatness of the ones who make our hearts go pitter-pat. But please oh please don't be hatin' on any of the anons, or people who love anons that aren't your favorite. No one wants to open the door and find the drama llama has come to play, so keep it civil!
•The Rose Prince andBlack Lace are kinky/creepy anons. If you don't enjoy these kinds of messages I advice against posting in this thread. It's logic! That being said, we know some anons can get intense and you always have the right to politely tell them to stop. No anon wants to make you feel uncomfortable and it's okay to ask them to back off. Just please be nice about it, they were only trying to make you happy.
• This is a St. Patrick's Day thread! Anyone not wearing green needs pinching. Or a more creative punishment <3
Introducing Black Lace and the Rose Prince
(or what's happened to your panties in three verses)
Who are these anons you ask?
The ones who in our adoration bask
They're sexy, intelligent and total kinks
You'll be out of your clothes with a smile and a wink
The poetry of the Rose Prince and Black Lace Will never fail to bring a blush to your face
Before you know it you'll be heels over head
Moaning their names and tumbling into bed
Forget Don Juan and Casanova because these boys are the best lovers yet
Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare to get your panties wet
The Rose Prince can't be described as demure
You'll find that a good thing I'm sure
There's nothing sexier than a strong dose of confidence
He uses his to bring ecstasy in abundance
One verse from him is all it will take
To make your knees weak and heart palpitate
You'll surrender your love (and panties too)
Once he shows you what he can do
If you want a lover full of perversion and grace
Seek out the arms of the enigmatic Black Lace
Rhymes aren't the only way he can use his tongue
And he's got whips, chains and knives to make your night fun
When Black Lace comes calling you're sure to have a ball
Men, women, easy or a challenge he loves them all
So prepare your panties to fling
Because in the court of sin, he is the king