Welcome to Gaia! ::

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
If it's all about just money, then I agree. I would love someone who's just focused on bring only their creation to life. I would love to be able to do something like that.
Of course! I remember seeing holiday specials for Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Foster's, etc etc. during those times. Best time to watch Cartoon Network.

It really depends on how people find it.
Both of those? Nah. I've never had the choice of choosing my own room.

;~; What has this world come to... Well, actually, both focusing on money and bringing some creativity in wouldn't be bad either so long as the creativity's there. D; Those were the awesome times, I must agree! Powerpuff Girls ;~; oh gosh, that clearly defined my early school years~

That is so true but seriously, some of them are getting outdated in my mind ><;
Yes, both, I think... Aww ]: well, you'll hopefully get used to it eventually.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
;~; What has this world come to... Well, actually, both focusing on money and bringing some creativity in wouldn't be bad either so long as the creativity's there. D; Those were the awesome times, I must agree! Powerpuff Girls ;~; oh gosh, that clearly defined my early school years~

That is so true but seriously, some of them are getting outdated in my mind ><;
Yes, both, I think... Aww ]: well, you'll hopefully get used to it eventually.

It has come to the ducks? o.o Okay, fine, focusing on both. I would like to have an opportunity to bring a creation to life. Well, I guess who wouldn't, right? *heads back to the drawing board*
Haha, yeah. I'm surprised that Japan actually made an anime for it.

Which ones? o:
I have, just, I hate being forced out of my room because of the heat.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
It has come to the ducks? o.o Okay, fine, focusing on both. I would like to have an opportunity to bring a creation to life. Well, I guess who wouldn't, right? *heads back to the drawing board*
Haha, yeah. I'm surprised that Japan actually made an anime for it.

Which ones? o:
I have, just, I hate being forced out of my room because of the heat.

Oh, ducks? emotion_awesome Ducks are awesome though. xD; Haha, that sounds like an interesting question to ask though... if you had your own creation that you wanted to bring to life, what would it be?
I think I saw the manga form of it online, not sure about the anime o-o;

Basically all the Inception ones... D; and I just keep going, never watched it. And then there's that rickrolling thing that I never quite understood >w>;
D: Forced out? But why?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces