Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Hurr, I know for sure I saw part of Grim Adventures and Courage >w>; which honestly didn't seem too children-ish in my opinion, they were somewhat dark for cartoons... not sure about your Ed Edd n Eddy though xD;
*__* Ooh, definitely going to try to catch part of it, since it seems like that's around when spring break starts, maybe... thanks for the notice *rarely watches TV now* Are you still able to watch a lot?~

Unlocking worlds games, are those what you're referring to?
o: I've never played either...
Not many gaming systems in my household, but I don't mind c: I think everyone was spamming about CoD at one point though, if I remember correctly... lol. xD; Oh and it's getting late-ish, so I guess it's time to call it a night, good nights Kate~

&& Write and Monster ><;
Gyahh, even after time-management, need to time manage some more...

Courage was fine! Another I liked. Like I said, Ed Edd n Eddy is just a very silly cartoon. Not at all grim.
No problem. I was looking Foster's up when I saw something like that. Many older shows are becoming part of that block, as well. Would be nice to see, for once. Meh, I don't really watch too much TV unless something interesting is on.

Game? What game? o.o
Of course they do... OMG!!# IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER!! NOTHING COMPARES TO IT! .___. Yes. I've been through a conversation with someone acting like that. Just disappointed me.

Alright, night!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
Courage was fine! Another I liked. Like I said, Ed Edd n Eddy is just a very silly cartoon. Not at all grim.
No problem. I was looking Foster's up when I saw something like that. Many older shows are becoming part of that block, as well. Would be nice to see, for once. Meh, I don't really watch too much TV unless something interesting is on.

Game? What game? o.o
Of course they do... OMG!!# IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER!! NOTHING COMPARES TO IT! .___. Yes. I've been through a conversation with someone acting like that. Just disappointed me.

Alright, night!

It just seemed at least a bit too violent/creepy for children D: not saying I didn't like it ><; ahh, well alright, it just seemed like gaia was going through a Brothers Grimm phase or something with Grimm and Courage~
xDD; Awesomee, well I can say I don't really care too much for today's cartoons ._. aside from maybe Phineas and Ferb (Disney) and Avatar lol. What about chu Kate?

Umm those games (general ref) with multiple worlds, like Mario xD;?
;~; Can't come up with better reference because I don't have new gaming systems... ehehe.
I can see why, it really just turns into spam after too much talk of something by too many people D; if it's overexaggerated. Blerr, I honestly don't like shooting/action games too much though... but that's just my take *staring at wiki page for Metal Gear*
Good evening?

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
It just seemed at least a bit too violent/creepy for children D: not saying I didn't like it ><; ahh, well alright, it just seemed like gaia was going through a Brothers Grimm phase or something with Grimm and Courage~
xDD; Awesomee, well I can say I don't really care too much for today's cartoons ._. aside from maybe Phineas and Ferb (Disney) and Avatar lol. What about chu Kate?

Umm those games (general ref) with multiple worlds, like Mario xD;?
;~; Can't come up with better reference because I don't have new gaming systems... ehehe.
I can see why, it really just turns into spam after too much talk of something by too many people D; if it's overexaggerated. Blerr, I honestly don't like shooting/action games too much though... but that's just my take *staring at wiki page for Metal Gear*
Good evening?

A little creepy, it definitely was. You know what, though? It wasn't as creepy as playing Resident Evil 3 in the dark as a kid. Now, that made me jump a lot. xD
Cartoon wise, the only one I really watch is Avatar. With the new one coming out on April 14th, I'll have something to watch again. Until something decent comes out, I'll just stick to older ones and that.

Wait... This is a game world?? o___o'
Nah. Just people who take something as silly as that and say it's the best game ever! At the same time, say other games (like stuff from Nintendo) are not real games. Metal Gear is different, though! The story is amazing and so is the music. I especially love the music from Metal Gear Solid.
More like night time here. emotion_awesome

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
A little creepy, it definitely was. You know what, though? It wasn't as creepy as playing Resident Evil 3 in the dark as a kid. Now, that made me jump a lot. xD
Cartoon wise, the only one I really watch is Avatar. With the new one coming out on April 14th, I'll have something to watch again. Until something decent comes out, I'll just stick to older ones and that.

Wait... This is a game world?? o___o'
Nah. Just people who take something as silly as that and say it's the best game ever! At the same time, say other games (like stuff from Nintendo) are not real games. Metal Gear is different, though! The story is amazing and so is the music. I especially love the music from Metal Gear Solid.
More like night time here. emotion_awesome

o: Hmm, well at least Resident Evil 3 wasn't broadcasted publicly... or was it? I honestly never saw it but definitely heard of it before... But why would you watch it in the dark?! gonk
Ehehe *__* hmm, well, it'll be online too probably. Older cartoons did seem a lot more decent though, a lot seem to agree ><;

In a sense, yes? o-o;
D: Gyahh, so many games in the world... yeah, Nintendo is complete fantasy world with maybe some indirect unintentional references to the real world? Ahaha, I see what what our chat has done now emotion_awesome that's not a good thing, Kate?
Yeah, it's nighttime here too :3

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
o: Hmm, well at least Resident Evil 3 wasn't broadcasted publicly... or was it? I honestly never saw it but definitely heard of it before... But why would you watch it in the dark?! gonk
Ehehe *__* hmm, well, it'll be online too probably. Older cartoons did seem a lot more decent though, a lot seem to agree ><;

In a sense, yes? o-o;
D: Gyahh, so many games in the world... yeah, Nintendo is complete fantasy world with maybe some indirect unintentional references to the real world? Ahaha, I see what what our chat has done now emotion_awesome that's not a good thing, Kate?
Yeah, it's nighttime here too :3

It wasn't a movie at that time. It was a video game. xD Screw the movies! They give the series a bad name! ...Though, the games itself is going towards a different direction than it should of been.
Of course! And, they were just a lot better in general.

A game world? But, that's impossible! gonk
Possibly, but saying they aren't real games? C'mon! To me, good. It's mostly between two songs from that game: This one and this one. Though, others are being played.
Woo for night time!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
It wasn't a movie at that time. It was a video game. xD Screw the movies! They give the series a bad name! ...Though, the games itself is going towards a different direction than it should of been.
Of course! And, they were just a lot better in general.

A game world? But, that's impossible! gonk
Possibly, but saying they aren't real games? C'mon! To me, good. It's mostly between two songs from that game: This one and this one. Though, others are being played.
Woo for night time!

Oh right Dx; you're completely right *headwall* I'm literally half awake right now ;~; gyahh, I know why it sounds familiar now, my friend said it was really scary xDD; (the game)
They usually do ;~; the first books and games are usually the most original... then sometimes they just get repetitive. User Image
&& yes, sometimes you question where all the artists went D; for the old shows... gosh.

Blehh, nothing's impossible xD;
^^; You could say that. Lolol the first one sounds opera-like, and I'm going to stereotype so badly but the second one sounds like it's from a fantasy game o-o;
Night time = study time now ]: so see you tomorrow, have fun spamming your Metal Gear music over and over~ User Image

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Oh right Dx; you're completely right *headwall* I'm literally half awake right now ;~; gyahh, I know why it sounds familiar now, my friend said it was really scary xDD; (the game)
They usually do ;~; the first books and games are usually the most original... then sometimes they just get repetitive. User Image
&& yes, sometimes you question where all the artists went D; for the old shows... gosh.

Blehh, nothing's impossible xD;
^^; You could say that. Lolol the first one sounds opera-like, and I'm going to stereotype so badly but the second one sounds like it's from a fantasy game o-o;
Night time = study time now ]: so see you tomorrow, have fun spamming your Metal Gear music over and over~ User Image

The game is if you've never played it. You don't know what'll happen and who will jump out. Especially this one scene.
Especially the shows that are just trying to be funny. It never works out. Oh well. Got my block and Avatars soon!

But, this world being a game world is!
Not a shooter? NOT A REAL GAME! First one was the ending song to the game. It fits the game's atmosphere perfectly!
I WILL! Good luck with the studying! Cya!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
The game is if you've never played it. You don't know what'll happen and who will jump out. Especially this one scene.
Especially the shows that are just trying to be funny. It never works out. Oh well. Got my block and Avatars soon!

But, this world being a game world is!
Not a shooter? NOT A REAL GAME! First one was the ending song to the game. It fits the game's atmosphere perfectly!
I WILL! Good luck with the studying! Cya!

o: Oh, they actually filmed parts of the game... hmm, what system do you play this on? D: That is really creepy, in the dark, even creepier (luckily I have the lights on :3)..
Some of the parts do >w>; and laugh track does prove to help out apparently but mainly, if you're making jokes that no one understands, the show's quite pointless. Yes, two good things at least *__*~

Hmm, well have you ever saw that quote where it's relating to Inception where they say what if we're all dreaming etc. etc.?
xDD; Really? I think I can kind of see how that fits ><;
Ehehe, ty o-o; and back now, I got back home really late yesterday and didn't feel like responding to posts yet sorries. emo

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
o: Oh, they actually filmed parts of the game... hmm, what system do you play this on? D: That is really creepy, in the dark, even creepier (luckily I have the lights on :3)..
Some of the parts do >w>; and laugh track does prove to help out apparently but mainly, if you're making jokes that no one understands, the show's quite pointless. Yes, two good things at least *__*~

Hmm, well have you ever saw that quote where it's relating to Inception where they say what if we're all dreaming etc. etc.?
xDD; Really? I think I can kind of see how that fits ><;
Ehehe, ty o-o; and back now, I got back home really late yesterday and didn't feel like responding to posts yet sorries. emo

Yep, even certain creatures. Well, it's for the PS1 or can be bought on PSN (Playstation Network).
Yep, I agree. It's what certain cartoons are trying to do these days. There was a list of the block but it got taken off. Hopefully that means that isn't the only cartoons coming back.

I've never seen the movie but I've seen memes for it. The whole something within something thing. There's the other one, but not to sure.
It's fine, don't worry about it! I wasn't really on much yesterday anyway. Spent most of my day downstairs, far away from my hot room.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Yep, even certain creatures. Well, it's for the PS1 or can be bought on PSN (Playstation Network).
Yep, I agree. It's what certain cartoons are trying to do these days. There was a list of the block but it got taken off. Hopefully that means that isn't the only cartoons coming back.

I've never seen the movie but I've seen memes for it. The whole something within something thing. There's the other one, but not to sure.
It's fine, don't worry about it! I wasn't really on much yesterday anyway. Spent most of my day downstairs, far away from my hot room.

Well then, looks like there's lots of running to do, they probably all look creepy, if not then deceiving. o: There's a PlayStation Network? First time hearing of this... ><;
Aww D; well now it seems like they're leaving the cartoons a mystery ;~; that or the list might just be too long to list, it definitely sounds like something to watch though~

Oh :3 good, I'm not the only one who didn't see it? Yeah, those memes are used quite often, it seems still.
xDD; It's already that bad where you are? Spring barely started lol o-o;

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Well then, looks like there's lots of running to do, they probably all look creepy, if not then deceiving. o: There's a PlayStation Network? First time hearing of this... ><;
Aww D; well now it seems like they're leaving the cartoons a mystery ;~; that or the list might just be too long to list, it definitely sounds like something to watch though~

Oh :3 good, I'm not the only one who didn't see it? Yeah, those memes are used quite often, it seems still.
xDD; It's already that bad where you are? Spring barely started lol o-o;

Well, they started taking creature from the newer ones, which I don't like. Disappointing, actually. Playstation Network is just online for PS3. Nothing new. Well... unless you count Vita being new, but that's a different story.
I know! It's like the holidays all over again! Just, not holiday themed.

Well, it's a meme. When something becomes one, it'll be used a lot.
My room is in the attic. It gets super hot up there whenever warm weather comes around. It's been in the 60s-70s these past few days. Warmest beginning I remember.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Well, they started taking creature from the newer ones, which I don't like. Disappointing, actually. Playstation Network is just online for PS3. Nothing new. Well... unless you count Vita being new, but that's a different story.
I know! It's like the holidays all over again! Just, not holiday themed.

Well, it's a meme. When something becomes one, it'll be used a lot.
My room is in the attic. It gets super hot up there whenever warm weather comes around. It's been in the 60s-70s these past few days. Warmest beginning I remember.

Newer ones? So they're still making more versions nowadays? D; Blerr, probably just trying to make money by this point. Ohh, okay ><; it's just that no one seems to talk about the network...
Lol but holiday themed they would probably still play some of the newer shows and the older ]: what we really want are the older ones~

That's why we need new ones ._. the ones they use, get overused over time.
Really? It's been 50s-70s to us, more of a range. The attic, isn't that normally the stuffiest place in the first place? ;~;

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Newer ones? So they're still making more versions nowadays? D; Blerr, probably just trying to make money by this point. Ohh, okay ><; it's just that no one seems to talk about the network...
Lol but holiday themed they would probably still play some of the newer shows and the older ]: what we really want are the older ones~

That's why we need new ones ._. the ones they use, get overused over time.
Really? It's been 50s-70s to us, more of a range. The attic, isn't that normally the stuffiest place in the first place? ;~;

Game and movie, surprisingly. However, that's how most game series are now these days. Haha, yeah. They usually just say online, but that's about the right term if you're checking stuff for it.
Of course they would, but you would see more of the older stuff rather than the newer ones. Well, that's what I saw last year for Christmas.

Well, new ones do get made just about every week. Though, some of the older ones are still fun to use.
Normally. Though, my room 7 years ago was the warmest room in the house. It was best to go in there during winter but terrible for summer.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Game and movie, surprisingly. However, that's how most game series are now these days. Haha, yeah. They usually just say online, but that's about the right term if you're checking stuff for it.
Of course they would, but you would see more of the older stuff rather than the newer ones. Well, that's what I saw last year for Christmas.

Well, new ones do get made just about every week. Though, some of the older ones are still fun to use.
Normally. Though, my room 7 years ago was the warmest room in the house. It was best to go in there during winter but terrible for summer.

>w>; Gahh, they really just need to stop making all these games for entirely the money. Maybe then things would be better. And that's alright, at least you're using the right term for it...
I thought it would be a combo of both, hmm... that's an interesting theory though, they show older shows during holidays? emotion_dowant

Yeah, you're right =w=; it's just that it seems like the new memes don't last that long then.
It sounds like a stove/heater D; gahh, honestly, those rooms create so many conflicted feelings. Just wondering, did you get to choose the room?

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
>w>; Gahh, they really just need to stop making all these games for entirely the money. Maybe then things would be better. And that's alright, at least you're using the right term for it...
I thought it would be a combo of both, hmm... that's an interesting theory though, they show older shows during holidays? emotion_dowant

Yeah, you're right =w=; it's just that it seems like the new memes don't last that long then.
It sounds like a stove/heater D; gahh, honestly, those rooms create so many conflicted feelings. Just wondering, did you get to choose the room?

If it's all about just money, then I agree. I would love someone who's just focused on bring only their creation to life. I would love to be able to do something like that.
Of course! I remember seeing holiday specials for Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Foster's, etc etc. during those times. Best time to watch Cartoon Network.

It really depends on how people find it.
Both of those? Nah. I've never had the choice of choosing my own room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff