13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks!

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Normally, I'd write something witty and creative here. Unfortunately, the good airship captain is lazy today, so this small token will have to do in it's stead.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
Yes, Ed. It should! It'll be a week full of joy and fun!

They do! It's like a video game all over again! T^T
With you count a giftbox, then, yes. emotion_awesome

Ed looks quite familiar but I honestly was thinking Full Metal Alchemist when you said Ed xDD; lol, should've known but yes, hopefully a week to look forward to~

><; Only the ones that you keep restarting over and over...
Ahaha, well I guess that works, I wonder if gaia even has made any cardboard box items o-o;...

*goes off to search*

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Ed looks quite familiar but I honestly was thinking Full Metal Alchemist when you said Ed xDD; lol, should've known but yes, hopefully a week to look forward to~

><; Only the ones that you keep restarting over and over...
Ahaha, well I guess that works, I wonder if gaia even has made any cardboard box items o-o;...

*goes off to search*

Does Ed Edd n Eddy ring a bell? Gotta get through April Fools first. I wonder what the new one will be? I did love the random cat faces. xD

Yep. Same terrain and background keeps reappearing.
Actually, they have. It's in Black Ops Gear. Before even checking, can you guess what's the two names used?

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Does Ed Edd n Eddy ring a bell? Gotta get through April Fools first. I wonder what the new one will be? I did love the random cat faces. xD

Yep. Same terrain and background keeps reappearing.
Actually, they have. It's in Black Ops Gear. Before even checking, can you guess what's the two names used?

Now that you mention it, it kind of does... o-o; one of the shows with the weirder drawn characters though I can't remember if I'd watched it lol. Hmm, what could they have in store for us this year...

True :3 but there's some with different worlds to explore at least~
My guess is a ninja box and mysterious package? Dx; You're lucky you said it before I did actually check ><;

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Now that you mention it, it kind of does... o-o; one of the shows with the weirder drawn characters though I can't remember if I'd watched it lol. Hmm, what could they have in store for us this year...

True :3 but there's some with different worlds to explore at least~
My guess is a ninja box and mysterious package? Dx; You're lucky you said it before I did actually check ><;

One of the many better shows of Cartoon Network. Still comes on from time-to-time. I wonder. We'll find out soon.

Yeah, but I doubt I can access those. DX
It's the name of two games. Call of Duty and Metal Gear. It's mostly Metal Gear stuff.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
One of the many better shows of Cartoon Network. Still comes on from time-to-time. I wonder. We'll find out soon.

Yeah, but I doubt I can access those. DX
It's the name of two games. Call of Duty and Metal Gear. It's mostly Metal Gear stuff.

D: Some of the shows sure seemed much more grim... though to be honest, in my opinion, after Foster's left Cartoon Network, I just stopped watching the channel completely >w>; hmm, was Ed Edd n Eddy a grim-ish show too?
Yeah, hopefully it'll be up to par with the cats, or better this year ><;

Dx; Reallies? That sucks...
&& oh gosh, I thought you meant the name of the item poses... other I would've said CoD, not sure I'd heard of Metal Gear though o-o;
-yawns, looks around-
Tell me when there're people I haven't Anoned for the past 394829 events in a row, 'mmkay?

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
D: Some of the shows sure seemed much more grim... though to be honest, in my opinion, after Foster's left Cartoon Network, I just stopped watching the channel completely >w>; hmm, was Ed Edd n Eddy a grim-ish show too?
Yeah, hopefully it'll be up to par with the cats, or better this year ><;

Dx; Reallies? That sucks...
&& oh gosh, I thought you meant the name of the item poses... other I would've said CoD, not sure I'd heard of Metal Gear though o-o;

Ed Edd n Eddy was a very silly cartoon. One of my favorites that wasn't on Toonami. It started way before Foster's. Speaking of Fosters, that's gonna be coming on again. Cartoon Network is doing a "Best of CN" block March 30th.

I know... Evil people. D:
A MUCH better game than CoD, that's for sure. One of my favorite series, too.

The Werehog

Quote:
H-have you had a good... St Patricks Day?

I... was speaking to this lovely young man...
... well he said he was a demon, and honestly... a-aft.. after meeting you I.. I can believe it!

H-he... told me... that... that I should tell this person.. something... I was suppo----

I cannot! For---forgive me!

- Lady Evangeline

*He starts up with a jolt at the unexpected visit* Hgjawljkh Evangeline! A-always a pleasure...

...A demon? This doesn't sound good...

What? What did he say? You can trust me.

The Werehog

Quote:
Well no! He... he was a nice demon, he.. we..

I was... t-talking abo-- about this boy... man... I suppose...

andIlikehim! A-and he was... well he was giving me a little, advice?

I... yes, that was... that was all!

- Lady Evangeline

Evangeline, you're being awfully vague... I can't really... tell what or who you're talking abo-

*He feels as if his heart sank* ...Oh...

...What... what kind of... advice?

The Werehog

Quote:
He said... h-he said that... I ought t-to te-... tell this man how I feel...

But who is ever g-going to love me?! Just lo-ok at me...

- Lady Evangeline

W-what do you mean?! You're... lovely! Who wouldn't love... love... y-your personality?

...Who-whoever the lucky guy is, you should tell him... You deserve to be happy...

The Werehog

Quote:
W....well... I.. y-you really think so?

Y-you see, this man... some...
... some might not c-call him... a... a man.

I do... b-but no-- not everyone!

Some may... call him... a m-monster.....

- Lady Evangeline

...W-wait. Did you just say...

D-d-d-d-d-d.... Did you say...

...Me?

The Werehog

Quote:
*squeals and hides her face*

- Lady Evangeline

*He walks up slowly and uncovers her face gently* ...You really mean it? Because...

*He shuffles his feet timidly, his face turning red* Because... Me too.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Ed Edd n Eddy was a very silly cartoon. One of my favorites that wasn't on Toonami. It started way before Foster's. Speaking of Fosters, that's gonna be coming on again. Cartoon Network is doing a "Best of CN" block March 30th.

I know... Evil people. D:
A MUCH better game than CoD, that's for sure. One of my favorite series, too.

Hurr, I know for sure I saw part of Grim Adventures and Courage >w>; which honestly didn't seem too children-ish in my opinion, they were somewhat dark for cartoons... not sure about your Ed Edd n Eddy though xD;
*__* Ooh, definitely going to try to catch part of it, since it seems like that's around when spring break starts, maybe... thanks for the notice *rarely watches TV now* Are you still able to watch a lot?~

Unlocking worlds games, are those what you're referring to?
o: I've never played either...
Not many gaming systems in my household, but I don't mind c: I think everyone was spamming about CoD at one point though, if I remember correctly... lol. xD; Oh and it's getting late-ish, so I guess it's time to call it a night, good nights Kate~

&& Write and Monster ><;
Gyahh, even after time-management, need to time manage some more...

The Werehog

Quote:
... you do?

[/she stares up with wide, shocked eyes, bright red cheeks, biting her lip a little.]

....Oh.

- Lady Evangeline

...Oh? *His mind went racing: is that a good "oh" or a bad "oh?" *

...Is this... what you want?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items