Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Well! Don't you look ready to take on St. Patrick's Day! You look like you could take on an army of pinchers. ...That reminds me. I should get something green by Saturday. I'm big and blue and stick out like a sore thumb. ...I better get ready!

~Mr. Monster Guy

Of course I am! I would be a disappointment of an Irish girl if I didn't wear green. *chuckles* You might want to. Don't want the leprechauns coming to pinch you, right?

(Thank you, and hello, Monster! =D *will add this to her St. Patrick's Day thread when the event forum comes around*)

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

She frowns yet again, she'd been looking forward to this event for a long time. "'f there ain't on', they be'n a bunch a dossers...tha's fer sure..." she grumped.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

She frowns yet again, she'd been looking forward to this event for a long time. "'f there ain't on', they be'n a bunch a dossers...tha's fer sure..." she grumped.

-giggles and kisses the frown- I know, love. All that green of yours, and if they don't celebrate your holiday, what will we do? -gets a big hammer out- Only if they don't.

Sapphire Otter

Sinful Nana
I always like to love on anons, personally. Which is how I've got Mistletoe coming back. <3

Lol, yeah. It's fun! Glad this thread is here while we wait, though!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate
Mistletoe Anon

Looking over towards the familiar voice, Kate stared at the green earthly Sprite whose face was completely flushed. "Oh! Mistletoe, it's y- Wait... Are you drunk?" she asked as the girl moved closer over to her. The girl placed her arm on the mage's shoulder, slurred speech coming out from her mouth. She nervously chuckled. "Ummm, yeah." Mistletoe handed her a mug of alcohol of her own. "Uh, thanks, I think. You know, maybe you've had a little too much."

She chuckled, "Gaa'n!" she said with a tilt of the head, "Ain't eee-eyed jus' yet~" she said. But she was getting there. This was her favorite Holiday. It reminder her of home.
Mistletoe Anon

With a slight grumpy look on her face, now deprived of her mead, she sighed. "Wha' th' bloody 'ell am I do now?" she grumbled, deciding to anon later rather then sooner. "Nanaaa, 's th' event go'na start, 'r no?"

A spirit manifested itself from the dust shining in the light and approached Mistletoe. "There there little one, have some of this," He reached into this coat and procured a very old and well aged bottle of Mead. "My absolute favourite. Your Nan makes this for me. Best Honey wine you'll find, for the best grand daughter anyone will ever find."

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon
She chuckled, "Gaa'n!" she said with a tilt of the head, "Ain't eee-eyed jus' yet~" she said. But she was getting there. This was her favorite Holiday. It reminder her of home.

"Oh?" She held the mug on her lap next to her plushie. "How many have you had today may I ask?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

She turned to see what he wanted, only to be belted in the face with her extra mug. She stood there for a moment, in shock. Finally she turned to him with a glare, "Ye' bloody arse!! "she snapped, grabbing the mug and tossing it back, "ye' babby, lear' ti' hold yer drink boyo!!" she yelled, stomping over to him, "lucky I dun gob off ti' the others, eh?" she grumped. "Bloody diddie muncher..." she mumbled under her breath.

oh yes...fun is to be had >:3

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana
Mistletoe Anon

With a giggle fit only stopped by a hiccup, she grinned, "Ye' tell 'em! Pull 'm by th' drawers until they do!!"

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She turned to see what he wanted, only to be belted in the face with her extra mug. She stood there for a moment, in shock. Finally she turned to him with a glare, "Ye' bloody arse!! "she snapped, grabbing the mug and tossing it back, "ye' babby, lear' ti' hold yer drink boyo!!" she yelled, stomping over to him, "lucky I dun gob off ti' the others, eh?" she grumped. "Bloody diddie muncher..." she mumbled under her breath.

oh yes...fun is to be had >:3

He caught the mug again, but fell backwards in the process, then sat on the floor and listened with annoyance to the sprite yelling in his face. "Is was yer mug in the first place!" he yelled back, tossing it at her again, like a drunken game of hot potato. And he wasn't really sure what she'd just called him, but he was sure it was an insult. "Ya... ya... filthy twig!" he insulted back like an idiot.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Moon Spirit Anon

A spirit manifested itself from the dust shining in the light and approached Mistletoe. "There there little one, have some of this," He reached into this coat and procured a very old and well aged bottle of Mead. "My absolute favourite. Your Nan makes this for me. Best Honey wine you'll find, for the best grand daughter anyone will ever find."

With a surprised, but very pleased smile on her face, she gladly took what was offered. "Gran' Da!" she said with a smell of this new drink. She chuckled, rosey in the face, "Twistin' hay with this, 'ey?" she said with a playful grin. "Thank ye' kindly~" oh yes...this wasn't going to end well, surely.

Predatorial Ladykiller

Ah, yes. The chaos never ends when we anons are around, it seems.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana
Mistletoe Anon

With a giggle fit only stopped by a hiccup, she grinned, "Ye' tell 'em! Pull 'm by th' drawers until they do!!"

-looks around slightly intimidated- Sweetheart, it seems we've been taken over by your family in a way.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

"Jus' one!" she said, not even that. She was a ridiculous light weight. She wasn't even supposed to drink, after what happened at the fairy ball all those years ago. But after awhile, the other folk began to let her drink...but only for this holiday. She took advantage of that. Clearly.

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
Ah, yes. The chaos never ends when we anons are around, it seems.

The only chaos going on here right now is a drunk Mistletoe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff