Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Last Dance Anon

"Oh Now look who finally decided to join the party~" She spoke crawling up onto Dance's lap, bottle of brandy now half filled. "Where is your drink? Your drink hand is empty and so it your mouth. You don't even look close to tipsy yet." Half ranting and half tipsy Temp proceeded to press the bottle to Dance's lips making him drink. She knew he wouldn't waste the liquor by not drinking it. That would be horrible after all. "There~ Oh so much better. Drink up."

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
RandomKate
Mister Monster Guy
*Curls up with you* I'm sleepy sleepy too.

! *jumps up* Be sleepy somewhere else! *overhears Mistletoe* Oh dear... She's drunk again, right?

:c Well! I see how it is. *fake pouts* ...I think she is.

N-No no! It's not like that at all or whatever you're thinking! Hm? What's wrong?

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
x-Goldfinch-x

there is an anon i see every event that i love to pick on, Whimsy is so fun. has she been around?

The Werehog

RandomKate

N-No no! It's not like that at all or whatever you're thinking! Hm? What's wrong?

Suuure it's not. I know when I'm not wanted. Hmph! *raises his snout in indignation* Hm? Well, you noted that Mistletoe's tipsy again. I was agreeing. o3o

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
Suuure it's not. I know when I'm not wanted. Hmph! *raises his snout in indignation* Hm? Well, you noted that Mistletoe's tipsy again. I was agreeing. o3o

*sweatdrop* That's not it at all! It's just how I am! Oh. Didn't know that was agreeing. More like annoyed.

Sapphire Otter

I'm probably off to bed. Night, everyone!

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
RandomKate
I'm probably off to bed. Night, everyone!

-waves- Goodnight!

Distinct Lunatic

The Temptress Anon
The Last Dance Anon

"Oh Now look who finally decided to join the party~" She spoke crawling up onto Dance's lap, bottle of brandy now half filled. "Where is your drink? Your drink hand is empty and so it your mouth. You don't even look close to tipsy yet." Half ranting and half tipsy Temp proceeded to press the bottle to Dance's lips making him drink. She knew he wouldn't waste the liquor by not drinking it. That would be horrible after all. "There~ Oh so much better. Drink up."

"Ah, yes, it seems I have."
Dance watched her carefully as she made her way onto his lap. "Temp, dear, we know what happens when I'm-"
She pressed the bottle to his lips and, being caught off-guard, he had no way to stop any the liquid from going down his throat.
He lifted his hands and pushed the bottle away as fast as he possibly could. "Temp, I told you, I'm not trying to get drunk woman!"

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Temptress Anon
Babydoll, we are just so easy to find.
Call our names out, And easily it is like you chimed.
We love the attention, and to hear our names,
And that isn't even part of our games.
It is you who we constantly return back for,
And addiction that keeps us waiting at your door.
Co-existing, if I really must name
Without you we certainly will never be the same.

*grins* i'll keep that in mind darling

The Werehog

RandomKate

Ah, goodnight! *curls up in the corner instead*

Ruthless Conversationalist

Dusks wolf
x-Goldfinch-x

there is an anon i see every event that i love to pick on, Whimsy is so fun. has she been around?

Yeah, I think I saw a few of their messages in the Rose Prince appreciation thread thing, though I could be mistaken.

And goodnight Nana and Kate!

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
-rubs eyes and sprawls on Monster- You must pay the pillow fine! Coming to my thread and hanging around means you are my pillow!!! <3

Friendly Giver

Dusks wolf
x-Goldfinch-x

Whimsical to you
do i have to brand it to you to?
I have told you once i have told again
that is not my name kid
but yes Dusk you called?
and i hope its not just my named you malled.
now dear what can this dream see
what on earth do you want with me.

love ya kido

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
[********]
She mumbles quietly to herself as you sit there, ever so carefully holding her. She is to much lost in her own mind to even notice any other human, or inhuman thing in the room. &Tis sweet, she be...& she mumbles, sipping on her mead. &Tis lovely she be...& she sighs, realizing that her mug was yet again empty. She looks up at you lazily, &yer great, I do hopes ya knows it!& she shouts at you, rather loudly. She pulls out something that seems to be moving from somewhere rather surprising...her bra. She hands it to you, almost sadly, &I love em, I do. Da'lin gave em to me...& she sighed, &but...ye did something fer me...and now I can do these things fer yew.& she said, whatever that meant. &You will be better wiff him anyway...Todd done like em much...& she sighed. &Ye best take care of him eh!?& she shouted again. She did love it, but....she loved alot of things.

Mistletoe

-kisses your head softly- I promise I'll take extra-special care of him, and treasure him daily. Thank you, my love. -nuzzles gently- You are fantastic, and you know that I adore you.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

"Oi, hairy Megee!" she shouts your way, but her face is full of smiles, "Look what the cat dragged 'n mmm?" she teased, the spark once again lit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff