Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

"Tha's dirty, Bird. ou're a blackguard y'e 'r..." she grumbled. When she took some of her drink, she gasped in discontent, "Ye' git!!" she protested as she stared down her mug, "Wa' je' think yer-HIC!" she began to protest, only to hiccup. She frowned, and tried again, "Feck ye' thin' o-HIC!" again. Perhaps she did have to much.

The Werehog

Sinful Nana
Hey, long time no see! Well, it's... March. It's spring next week, and St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. Pretty exciting, actually. So, how are you? Hope you don't have spring allergies. That would stink. ...Um. What else is there to talk about? It's... March. Happy Tuesday?

~Mr. Monster Guy

MUFFIN! <3 And of course I have spring allergies. I wouldn't be me if I was free of them. I'm glad to see you around, though, and -hugs- <3

ALL THE MUFFINS. ALL FOR YOU. Aw, you do? D:

-Sniffle- Actually, I'm feeling a little allergic mysel- ...Is she made out of mistletoe?

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

"Tha's dirty, Bird. ou're a blackguard y'e 'r..." she grumbled. When she took some of her drink, she gasped in discontent, "Ye' git!!" she protested as she stared down her mug, "Wa' je' think yer-HIC!" she began to protest, only to hiccup. She frowned, and tried again, "Feck ye' thin' o-HIC!" again. Perhaps she did have to much.

-chuckles hard and holds you tighter- Poor sweetheart. This is why you always drag yourself back to me. So I can see about you. -strokes your hair and pulls the drink away- A little more sober before the real party begins, love?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

-Sniffle- Actually, I'm feeling a little allergic mysel- ...Is she made out of mistletoe?

"Ah! 'ell ain't cha a fine bit of stuff?" she said, her eyebrow raised, "I kno' yew, yes I do!" she said, handing him a mug. "'ake a swig, boyo. No time like now, eh?"

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mister Monster Guy
Sinful Nana
Hey, long time no see! Well, it's... March. It's spring next week, and St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. Pretty exciting, actually. So, how are you? Hope you don't have spring allergies. That would stink. ...Um. What else is there to talk about? It's... March. Happy Tuesday?

~Mr. Monster Guy

MUFFIN! <3 And of course I have spring allergies. I wouldn't be me if I was free of them. I'm glad to see you around, though, and -hugs- <3

She IS mistletoe. -noms muffins- I'm on a regimen of medicines to keep myself functioning.

The Werehog

Sinful Nana

She IS mistletoe. -noms muffins- I'm on a regimen of medicines to keep myself functioning.

*ducks behind you* Oh dear, that doesn't sound pleasant. But I guess it's better than suffering.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-chuckles hard and holds you tighter- Poor sweetheart. This is why you always drag yourself back to me. So I can see about you. -strokes your hair and pulls the drink away- A little more sober before the real party begins, love?

Her eyes narrowed in a glassy fashion, "Can' tell if ye' be'n a bowsie, 'r just 'uper nice..." she grumbled, whining when her drink was taken away. "Bah, ye' ruin th' fun befor' it even begun!" she pouted, crossing her arms.

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon

"Ah! 'ell ain't cha a fine bit of stuff?" she said, her eyebrow raised, "I kno' yew, yes I do!" she said, handing him a mug. "'ake a swig, boyo. No time like now, eh?"

His hands start shaking, and his face starts to turn pale. "...I'm not sure which I'll pass out from first: the mistletoe or the alcohol."

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Enjoy!

- A Super-Secret-And-Amazingly-Discreet Person

I LOVE YOU! _tacklecuddles-

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

Her eyes narrowed in a glassy fashion, "Can' tell if ye' be'n a bowsie, 'r just 'uper nice..." she grumbled, whining when her drink was taken away. "Bah, ye' ruin th' fun befor' it even begun!" she pouted, crossing her arms.

-kisses your nose and pulls you close- Or just completely infatuated with you. Either way. I'll take whatever complaint you want to give.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

His hands start shaking, and his face starts to turn pale. "...I'm not sure which I'll pass out from first: the mistletoe or the alcohol."

She frowned a little, but it was replaced with a grin, "Ones th' divil, th' other is yer personal divil, hmm?" she said, walking off.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

With a slight grumpy look on her face, now deprived of her mead, she sighed. "Wha' th' bloody 'ell am I do now?" she grumbled, deciding to anon later rather then sooner. "Nanaaa, 's th' event go'na start, 'r no?"

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

With a slight grumpy look on her face, now deprived of her mead, she sighed. "Wha' th' bloody 'ell am I do now?" she grumbled, deciding to anon later rather then sooner. "Nanaaa, 's th' event go'na start, 'r no?"

-kisses your nose- I don't know, sweetheart. I've been waiting for a signal if it's going to start or not. I haven't heard anything yet, though. -buries hands in red hair and purrs- <3 I'm too busy being distracted by you, though.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

Looking over towards the familiar voice, Kate stared at the green earthly Sprite whose face was completely flushed. "Oh! Mistletoe, it's y- Wait... Are you drunk?" she asked as the girl moved closer over to her. The girl placed her arm on the mage's shoulder, slurred speech coming out from her mouth. She nervously chuckled. "Ummm, yeah." Mistletoe handed her a mug of alcohol of her own. "Uh, thanks, I think. You know, maybe you've had a little too much."

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She frowned a little, but it was replaced with a grin, "Ones th' divil, th' other is yer personal divil, hmm?" she said, walking off.

He merely raised an eyebrow back in return, "Oh, there's a devil alright..." he mumbled as she left, and took a sniff of the drink. He really wasn't one for alcohol, but... it's almost St. Patrick's Day, so what the heck? He took a swig of the stuff, the whole thing. If only he realized how strong a drink he just took...

He looked at the empty mug with a little pout on his face. "Ey, plant girl! Ya fergot yer cup!" Well, he did the only logical thing to give it back to her: tossed it at her face.
(Time for extreme out-of-characterness? Heck yeah.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff